Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 5:39pm

Author: Nuttah

Picture Thread!

Hiya! ~Hazard

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 4:50pm

Update fail

Just to be sure, this is what I get from te file "main": <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <main build="37" date="1418904187" size="6958323657" torrentbaseurl="http://static.gc.my.com/torrents/" packageprefix="aoen_" buildinfo="5.0.02.48.2"> <pack name="2ndCircle.Client.HiRes" local="32" server="32" state="4"> I'm not 100% sure about the administrator user, but I am 99% sure that I am using it. The reason is that a couple weeks ago I had a Windows error about the user login service being un...

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 4:05pm

Update fail

Hi! Every time the game gets updated, I'm not able to connect to it anymore. I get to the page of logging-in, but not any further. So far my solution has been to re-download the game, but to be honest- I can't be f....ed anymore- it's 8+GB. So is it like a thing that is common and if, then what is the solution for it? Either way if someone has an idea, plese let me know! If a picture is needed then I'll make sure to post it, but really there is nothing else but the "can't connect to the server" ...

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 10:59pm

World Mystery quests (Empire)

Oh, I see.. Thing is, there is like 5x Orange weapons there, which just seem so tempting.. but ey.. Thanks!

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 9:32pm

World Mystery quests (Empire)

Hi! I'm having a little trouble with 7 World Mystery quests I have finished, but am not able to turn in. They all got a weapon as a reward in-common. Is it a bugged thing or is the NPC to finish them just somewhere else than the Yasker's Tower? Many thanks, Hazard