You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 7:07pm

Author: reyysopas

Exp

If it's become so much easier to level as you say and the game is well balanced with gold farm and the amount of cs items needed is so high in end game, then explain to me why people are leaving and we got no new players to replace them? You can't, cause when you started to play the game was already becoming on what it is now, an elitist game. So for you is everything fine. But it isn't, people have a life, they can't nerd in front of pc all the time grinding 24/7 like you do. And its pointless ...

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 2:06am

Population on P2P

If you only play from 2 years now, you can't really coment on the state of the game. Mmost of the people that you still have on this game are here since the first patch and we know what we talking about, we know the evolution that this game has done, how many people it had before and how much more enjoyable it was to play it. And don't come lie telling you didn't spend a cent on this game, no one really believes on your craps, so stop trying to put salt on a theme that everyone is agreed, only y...

Monday, November 17th 2014, 11:51pm

Exp

Go write that on my new post I think we should give some opinions and open a bit the eyes of my.com eheh

Monday, November 17th 2014, 11:41pm

Game improvements

I would like to propose my.com to create a thread to hear the opinions of players with the objective of improving the gameplay and some solutions for the lack of new players. Of course i'm not asking for you to implement all of the opinions that are going to be said, but to consider and avaliate the ones that can be sustainable. Just trying to give my contribute and somehow trying to get a better future to a game, that for me is so nostalgic and still awesome to play! I'll start with some topics...

Monday, November 17th 2014, 11:04pm

Exp

The problem is you won't have enough people to play endgame sooner or later if they keep this exp system lol. Plus i'm from the time i had players of all level around and i could do dungeons without mercs. That used to be my noobfilter; not having to grind around, cause that won't help you on instances anyways so there's no logic on it. But i guess you don't know what i'm talking about, since we have concepts of "balance" very different. If you played the game when it came out we could argue, bu...

Monday, November 17th 2014, 10:59am

Exp

Glad to see someone agrees with me. I feel sorrow to see the first mmorpg i have ever played seriously, going so down and reaching a point of no returning. They should explore other f2p ways like the system lotro has, or even re adapting the existing way to be easier for new comers to play this, cause if it's bad to people with incarns and exp buffs imagine to someone new who knows nothing about this. You have many ways of making money with end game stuff/chips/boxes/etc, why can't you let the e...

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 7:38pm

Exp

Why do we still have a system so much dependent on tomes in f2p? I mean can't you see that something is going wrong when this game population is decreasing so much? You have so many ways of making money on stores, that you should start thinking on making the leveling free. That would atract many players im sure and you would only win with it!

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:48am

Exp on f2p server

Thanks for the replies, i haven't played for an while and i remember i had to always buy a tome of exp to lvl or wait for the next day for the daily bonus exp. They could change this tho, but thanks anyways for the answers!

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:28am

Exp on f2p server

How's the exp balance on f2p server? Can we level freely or we still have to buy tomes or wait for bonus exp?

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:00am

Game crashing

Same to me when i try to portal to nezebgrad in the quest "Portal to Nezebgrab". Game crashes to me at 92% after i use the "pass" to Nezebgrab and it says error 1.2. Could you fix it or tell me how. Thanks best regards