You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 166.

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 1:00am

Author: Arushieru

Astral Forsaken Layer discovery!

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" should be sale in the near future with 70 pc for 500something crystals or so will I need total like 600 pc for the level 8 runes event thus I will have total of 6 lvl 8 runes but so far only have 579 pc

Monday, October 7th 2019, 8:29pm

Astral Forsaken Layer discovery!

Hey can you do something about crystal exchange the exchange rate keep increasing 7194 thats to much for 1 Currency allods used to lower it every time it pass the limit I want to get 600 cc for the level 8 runes

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 6:54pm

A special offer for level 8 runes — 95% discount!

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i am serious about that playing for long time now and seeing players reaching what took months before in weeks many things not only became cheap, they are even free or close to free now... if the game is cheap like you suggest then most of the player purchase from a third party? did you know that? you keep saying the game is cheap or free and I dont understand which world you came from give me one single cheap on the game? yesterday I was talking to someone in...

Friday, August 30th 2019, 3:52pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i told you things became easy and cheap, not hard and expensive (and no, i was not talking about vanity, lol, i meant functional items) game no longer feels like you have that massive advantage when having many items, its like you maybe have a slight boost, nothing more - because every casualplayer with mediocre effort can have almost everything - now more than ever before Are you sure things became easy and cheap? wow you know what I dont even know if you pla...

Tuesday, August 27th 2019, 9:18pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Arushieru" ok what do we say thank you for the way expensive event ? you see I need only 3 runes for lvl 8 but 600 are way much expensive I was shocked that 95% was just 600 cc not a lot of players can afford that much Dont guys have the word disccount on your dictionary? even if you feed some players with a silverspoon they will complain i farmed level 9 runes without instant gratification-events like these 600 BC are expensive? for level 8 runes...

Monday, August 26th 2019, 9:31pm

ok what do we say thank you for the way expensive event ? you see I need only 3 runes for lvl 8 but 600 are way much expensive I was shocked that 95% was just 600 cc not a lot of players can afford that much Dont guys have the word disccount on your dictionary?

Saturday, August 24th 2019, 5:42pm

Crafting items

Hey Allods player I wanna ask something about crafting specially equipment is there away to make what I craft 90% offensive or defensive ? Do I need material or its just a luck?

Monday, August 19th 2019, 8:16pm

Tka-Riks Spark quests

Quoted from "ertil" He means this: Quoted from "Arushieru" I got Tka-Rik spark from Nihaz on Asee-teph overcharged shore but then got stuck there somehow I need a letter When you picked new quest form Nihaz there was letter on ground. will it seems Im bugged when I answered correctly Nihaz gave me the spark but it suddenly disappeared with no letter on the ground maybe I should restart over again

Sunday, August 18th 2019, 6:00pm

Tka-Riks Spark quests

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" on the Ground when u pick up quest lel you mean where we picked up the quest first time and it was on Coba Platue but which way on the map ?

Sunday, August 18th 2019, 12:12am

Tka-Riks Spark quests

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" ah yeah my bad, forgot u just feed the dog, Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" join Ascendancy , we have videos of all 3 quest lines, and yes few quests are required 2 ppl ok so far done everything I got Tka-Rik spark from Nihaz on Asee-teph overcharged shore but then got stuck there somehow I need a letter

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 7:24pm

Tka-Riks Spark quests

Quoted from "Noah1" Hello Arushieru, for situations like that you use google : First you need know for what you serching for As you mentioned, you searching for Tka-Riks Spark quests So you write in google "Tka-Riks Spark quests Allods online 10.1" and also in youtube "Tka-Riks Spark quests Allods online 10.1" here is link to google and youtube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q…sts+Allods+10.1 https://www.google.com/search?biw=1536&b…v7U&ved=&uact=5 Game is from rus so thers chance some...

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 7:20pm

luja-gialla's spark quest

Quoted from "knitehawk" need help here i am trying to do this here quest and have been able to find the pages but not able to colect them up missing the first part of the quest which states that i need to start with finding the log thief, however it seems that this is evading me as i have now spent several days wandering around ejune looking for this thief. please some help maybe a screen shot of were i can find this guy... Here I used this hope it will help you youtu.be/FrI5hQCb-QI

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 7:16pm

luja gialla's spark quest

use this Russian video and follow the steps I did the same thing youtu.be/FrI5hQCb-QI

Friday, August 9th 2019, 1:24am

What costume comes in the "Set of Experimental Workwear" box?

Quoted from "megadeth07" Quoted from "ertil" Modificant costume. Chest, Head Plate and Energy Generator of the Modificant and Modificant's Protective Barrier. Astral / Gates Project in wardrobe. Thank you! would you tell me what is the name of the box that comes when killing the Locus? Thanks advance As I remember Locus doesnt anything not a single loot

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 5:03pm

Tka-Riks Spark quests

Hello As it says in the title anyone doing these new quests ? if yes please give us some guidens Im on Asee-Teph now searching for the first clue and it somehow difficult specially its an old map you cant remember nothing at all if anyone found the first clue in the place where there was Rivers of blood please post a thread here thanks

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 12:01am

Pet search addons

Quoted from "Clella" You can read this addons alloder.pro/files/file/597-petssearch/ alloder.pro/files/file/596-wildhunt-lovlya-dikih-pitomcev/ i prefere wildhunt in the end you cant catch a single pet I think the game is programmed like that they wont allow you to get pet unless you pay money for them so they gave you a bugged tamer device who wont catch a single pet people say I need 12 incar for 100% success

Monday, June 10th 2019, 2:24am

Pet search addons

can anyone give me a good link for pet search addons? I searched everywhere but cant find it

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 1:41am

Astral loot system

Quoted from "ertil" Quoted from "Arushieru" Quoted from "ertil" am still stuck at 21k gs and most of the loot are 90% too 100% but with curse Quoted from "ertil" It means you are doing something completely wrong. You can get 22.5k with only green gear without any astral - just Daily quests and chests in Al Rihat map. sadly about Rihat the mobs way to powerful to kill specially doing in solo Quoted from "ertil" Quoted from "Arushieru" Quoted from "ertil" looting from astral sectors its 100% impo...

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 11:52pm

Astral loot system

I wandering why allods team cant bring back the old astral loot ? this new system of not looting while spending 100 keys is not fun at all cause it will ruin the balance of your gearscore it was the same thing happened to me a the previous patch am still stuck at 21k gs and most of the loot are 90% too 100% but with curse please bring back the old system on astral you already ruined the gold system drop rate and was lowered from 70% to 30% stop ruinening astral please half of people they do hero...

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 11:15pm

Rihat mobs

Quoted from "Zornar" Quoted from "Arushieru" people say in order to kill rihat mobs you need lvl 5 and higer runes to kill them gs wont work in rihat On the F2P Evolution server at level 80, I got a set of level 6 runes for free from the one leveling chest. Did you check your boutique bag? for the runes I have upgraded my runes to full lvl 7 but somehow my hp drop fast I changed my build a lot of time although still missing more talent points but the mobs have huge damage is like every single o...