You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Today, 8:45pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "user_19255704" Game is ruined. Not by content and gameplay but by unbalanced rich people and ordinary folks. Nostalgy is posion. However you enjoy the game by leveling, when it comee to end game, bye bye. Go and play on russian servers. You won't regret. Learn russian xD game is running well, i enjoy every day... you must be doing something wrong

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 12:13am

reincarnation leveling debuff

have you current gear with proper attrubutes? while leveling there are sometimes opportunities to get a whole new set of gear from some NPCs i once had a the problem i had for example a lot of crit chance on a sorcerer which did not profit from it (needs double atack) reinc debuff means you do less dmg but it still should be possible so i assume you forgot something...? look at astral academy the girl NPC "naia windina" at the anvil, does she have a gearox for you?

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 3:01pm

Special price for Brazillian players

this will either make everyone access the payment service with a brazilian IP (proxy) or transfer CC from brazilan accounts to rest of the world and payment to the accountholder technical impossible

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 12:46pm

confused about the stats

Happens when not enough dmg is done If you cant get the determination-bar up get the proficiency potion from daily quest and try to fix your rotation If this is still not sufficient get the gearparts with prof. instead If you level you lack a lot of rubies which cause more dmg so no worries

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 1:40pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

imagine that there was no option to get the blue crystals (BC) with $ and you could ONLY get them with gold-conversion. so basically a version of the game without donations but still exactly the same content those who play with dedication and farm and learn about the game and so on will get what strong. those who want the same as the farmers but are lazy cant buy BC. what will they do? they will give money to a farmer who will farm items for them (or give them the items). $ goes to players inste...

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 1:05pm

Subscription server FAQ

Quoted from "Dhunsky" I see. Also, correct me if I'm wrong. "Subscription runs regardless you're online or not"? Thanks thats correct Quoted from "ironist" You get magpie at level 30 from Coba was like that from the beginning. its a bummer you have to wait until then however, especially if you are a ranged class... manual looting is horrible and i love the lootpet system of allods so much.

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 12:37pm

which side?

if you need gamerelated help ask on the forum (general section or class-subforum), usually every question gets answered here within reasonable time

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 9:02am

[BUG] Statpoints missing

happened to me when i was not mounted aswell cc is crowd control. what is da? and what stuff shall be prevented with this?

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 12:38am

"Return to the White Fortress"

when you visit the eclipse you can take a landing ship to get to dane (portal "eclipse" and go a floor below, then go to the landing ship) burning a quest and taking it again also helps sometimes

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 12:33am

[BUG] Statpoints missing

Sometimes i notice vastly lower damage and when i check my stats, there are displayed 0 critical chance statpoints. actually i have like ~250 i saw this before and thought its a visual bug only but now i think it actually does not consider these not displayed points in combat... i dont know what triggers it yet maybe someone else experienced this aswell? sometimes it just gets fixed by moving / pressig a skill sometimes even relogging wont fix it image below (left one is broken, right one is OK ...

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 10:22pm

Quoted from "Noah1" Quoted this is wrong. im basically a soloplayer since 7 years and often my group was only rowdy,matron,caspar and michael. i always did fine, i even did better than some players inside a "big guild". if i can do it, everyone can. its just a matter of willpower this is wrong, it's becose you,me or other ppl can do it, not mean evryone can, it's like chalanger and bronz/silver player in lol You can tell it's eazy to become chalanger, but many ppl will stuck in silver or gold c...

Monday, September 30th 2019, 7:00pm

Quoted from "Mortilion" The game is not playable unless you are in a big group with buffed up gear and runes. Hence why most people leave the game. Specially solo players. this is wrong. im basically a soloplayer since 7 years and often my group was only rowdy,matron,caspar and michael. i always did fine, i even did better than some players inside a "big guild". if i can do it, everyone can. its just a matter of willpower

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 3:58am

[PMB 10.1] Psioniker - Aufseher

[PMB 10.1] Psioniker - Aufseher Abbildung: Titelbild Liebe Mitspieler, mein Charakter heisst "Aufseher", ist Kriegsherr der Gilde "Nezebgrad" und wirkt als xadaganischer Mentalist. Ich spiele seit ~7 Jahren auf dem kostenfreien Server "Evolution" (=Free to play). Dank einer unendlichen Statuspunkt- und Talentverteilung (vormals "Brunnen des Todes/Lebens", jetzt "Ampulle mit kondensiertem Wasser des Lebens / Todes") ist absolute Flexibilität bei der Spezialisierung gegeben und kein Festlegen auf ...

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 3:00am

what can i do my stats

critchance&critdmg is main attribute for psi for PVE determination for PVP brutality if you cant change all the time consider a mix of proficiency and brutality defensive = caution + vitality, remaining parts = bloodlust&concentration

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 3:37pm

Quoted from "Sideer" 3. Removal of timed boost to characters (make it permanent or remove it completely). this is the point i can reltate to, all the timed items are silly i rather have them expensive than expiring i dont see however how there are not enough players, raids pop like every 5 minutes, battleground pops instantly even at night, auctions are full and worldchat offers all the things possible (maze, hardcore-astral, 3vs3 trade, ...) cross-server PVP could be nice but as we have enough...

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 3:29pm

new player need help

if i were in your place i would level the engineer to max, create a psi reincarnation and see whether i like it or not classes are very different and i can only recommend to take time to find out which one you enjoy most reincarnation is never wasted time, it is the key to many economical advantages in this game! i would even level all possible reincarnations to max before i start any gearup activity, but thats just me ~ myself i enjoyed psi a LOT, but also warror and necromancer, however i stil...

Saturday, August 31st 2019, 3:36am

A special offer for level 8 runes — 95% discount!

i am serious about that playing for long time now and seeing players reaching what took months before in weeks many things not only became cheap, they are even free or close to free now...

Saturday, August 31st 2019, 3:26am

Wild pets - how does this work?

ah thats nice, it seems this addon works only partially for me. i guess thats because i use the german client and the addons says its localized for russiand and english. i tinkered with the Localization-file of it and changed the part where it says "en_eu" to "ger" and changed the "English" to "German" which resulted in the mobs spawnpalces beeing marked on the map. thats all that i wanted. awesome, thanks just found a mushroom, haha, i tried to catch it but no luck. oh well at least i know how ...

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 3:33am

Crafting items

i actually wish they would include ethereum (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum) in this game save all the players items and achievements with this system...

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 3:30am

Wild pets - how does this work?

how to know possible spawn spot? trial and error? atm it sounds to me like the tka-rik trial where you have to find the bomb, move a few steps, scan, repeat