You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 153.

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 3:04pm

Author: Noah1

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

Quoted Veteran (aka old allods players) players do not need 50EUR/month at all. 10-20 is enough IF primary focus is PvE not PvP. No it's not, until you play solo, skip hard content or not care about competiting others The more advantage other players have, the farest you will be in trial of blood placing until you know tactic to compensate it Good team will not take "new players get serious boost now- they get things for free" over player with more dmg multiplicators and less risk if you have n...

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 4:41am

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

Quoted if P2P would offer the same things as F2P (those extra items from CS) I would go there probably but last time I was exploring P2P server like 2 years ago those things were absent or available only from events (at last that is what I've been told before). New, poor (RL gold) or normally thinking player should join p2p server after experiencing F2P. As it goes for me playing on P2P feels like being on demo versions (devs please do something about it...). My suggestion would be simple: just...

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 1:00am

Astral Forsaken Layer discovery!

It's happyn cuz ppl selling items in bc insted of gold more ofthen thas days, so ther is no other function for gold expect of buy items from ah or upgraiding gear, as economy resoult price going up It's eventualy decrest if someone uprgrainging his runes buing gold dust (when he/she have not inaf gold to do it so he/she exchange bc for gold) As you see if one chain is replaced, ther is only one place you need use gold and it's upgrading gear/artifacts cuz runes most ppl done thats days Ther must...

Friday, October 4th 2019, 7:27pm

[BUG] Statpoints missing

I got same problem but 1y ago, i think it's armor shell somehow do somethink with it as game count it be mistake as mount by bug and change your stats. in p2p i not got any problems like that or no one writed about it on guild If this happyn again try dismunt your armor shell and tell is problem fixed to confirm this hypothes

Friday, October 4th 2019, 11:39am

From the Comunity to the Developers

Quoted A-O-P is a happe f2p player Noah1 is a happy p2p player Whats important is that non of u matters. If you are happy with the current state of the game, there is something very wrong with you People leave and its not becouse of time rust. Its not becouse that they are too spoiled to farm hard. Its that that its too much already. Iam unhappy with PvP. I dont enjoy figting. I dont enjoy skill trees. I dont enjoy aspects. Iam unhappy with PvE Iam unhappy with CS, even tho I always standed on ...

Friday, October 4th 2019, 2:02am

which side?

Change mentor, and pm dragagon if need help or join guild so you will can ask for help ther inside ( more chance someone help you then you play alone) Also looking on houses you write your from america right? If so ther can be problems cuz 90% are eu and thay sleep when you log in

Friday, October 4th 2019, 12:17am

Quoted Ah shit, here we go again well in short my small suggestions culd be good : Solution is to make gear/cs no matter only for bg as it's most spamed activity, and more for fun insted of competetive And for 3vs3, 6vs6 losing team geting 25-30 coins Domi stay as it is Rest argumnts "why" i gived in before posts Rest culd be harder to do to make game more atractive (on lv when you fighted on ase-teph with low lv and eq vs other ppl with low lv and low eq) Merge is small solution but it's bette...

Friday, October 4th 2019, 12:11am

Quoted Dont forget mention few more times how you started with poor 2111 runes same as completely f2p brino but guess what I did too start with 21111 and had no mount for half year and no looter pet for a year also I had to throw out costumes because there was no wardrobe and my bag was always full. So you farmed 9 runes in like 5 years, thats impressive but imagine that I farmed 10 runes in less time than your. But lets get to important part what you always forget mention in your story about f...

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 9:11am

Quoted cash diff? we have won most stuff and im less cs than most in the "good groups" You can also take Brino as example, he is a PURE F2P player, never spent a dime, he just knows HOW to get money and shit, u cant blame it on "oh but you have more cs" when ppl have 11´s and almost full cs as a F2P player. I think you missed my point, i'm not teling it's imposible to kill more cs player, but notice Brino have 11 runes, Allods have 13, i have 9, we spended inaf time to close cs gap with skill b...

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 2:11pm

Quoted Are you guys Happy with the no contest in domi/3v3/6v6? the fk. Ofc it's bored when you win evry domi/3vs3/6vs6 cuz of cash diference In p2p you actuali need fight for your win Boths sides are equal in pover, so even if you fights same 2 pt, outcome is diference evry time + fights taking longer and are more fair But i understend f2p ppl too, thay prefer pay insted of play, or grind for 2/3 of day cuz not time for play or thay just like be shiny, thats why i mentioning p2p for ppl who don...

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 6:49am

Quoted But what i do not understand, why Noah try to recruit each player from f2p to p2p by telling him his universal sentence:Or you just go p2p server and all problems gone. Cuz it work, some ppl giving a try and 70-80% of them stay for longer If player don't like f2p and his is about to quit, why schold he quit witchout knowing about p2p? I not forincg anyone to come p2p, just showing the diference this server offer, so player who wuld like try back, will not have fealing of "uhhh p2w no way...

Monday, September 30th 2019, 8:42pm

Quoted this is wrong. im basically a soloplayer since 7 years and often my group was only rowdy,matron,caspar and michael. i always did fine, i even did better than some players inside a "big guild". if i can do it, everyone can. its just a matter of willpower this is wrong, it's becose you,me or other ppl can do it, not mean evryone can, it's like chalanger and bronz/silver player in lol You can tell it's eazy to become chalanger, but many ppl will stuck in silver or gold cuz thay make alot of...

Monday, September 30th 2019, 4:48pm

Nah your just casual Use actual pmb event to correct your stats, and build Quoted he game is not playable unless you are in a big group with buffed up gear and runes. Hence why most people leave the game. Specially solo players. Almost all skills have an insane cooldown. The cooldown is so long, that when its over you are already laying dead on the floor lol. Also the healing skills don't heal much (and I'm referring to my own class which is a druid/warden). Seriously the skills suck! They need ...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 12:23am

Spark Talents

starting from up (dog friend pet), you go left for pve, right for pvp more info i gona endit next day

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 9:52pm

[PMB 10.1] Noah's Multi-Engineer pro Guide

Thx for reading Hope my guide will serve you for long time See you in the game, and i hope you will be OP engi from now

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 7:51pm

You can find some cool Addons on this page : https://alloder.pro/files/category/1-addony/ 1. ShowDD: This is paid addon who cost 0.36 euro for 2 months of using, it's replace yellow hit numbers for more cool loking nubers, also adding pictures for what spells your hited that much dmg, of from what sorce you got dmg on your face, you can improve your enginner gameplay experymenting your dmg and def with it https://alloder.pro/files/file/49-showdd/ 2. DarkDPSmeter2: Showing how much dmg/healing y...

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 7:49pm

Engineer Trainer is NPC who can reset your Talent Points + Rubies and Stats point, in 40lv can give you special quest for +1 rubin You can reset your stats for free to 15lv(in f2p), +15lv you will need buy Water of Death from Boutique to reset your rubies and talents or Water of Live for reset your stats points Thay cost 250bc in Boutique, but you can obtain them for 80-100bc if you have at last premium lv 2 On P2P server reseting talents+rubies cost progressively up to 42k gold on full lv and ...

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 5:26pm

Noah: Sure ! Noah: For leveling i recomending my dps build Noah: Here are 5 gold steaps you follow starting your adventure with enginner class: -> First you taking vitality+improvment heat exchange rubies, thay alow you be more tanky on low lv, and improve your shoots to spam with reactor blowdown more often -> Secound you gona take "Increst Energy Absorbtion" and "Top-Level Engineer" finishing on "Reload" ability, this improve dmg and life time of your turrets -> Thirt steap are "Progressive D...

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 5:04pm

a) Helpful foods ->In my opinion best food you can obtain is in Sogot Citadel (lv 80 map) ->On that map you need talk with this npc vendor He selling best food i'm recomending to use in pve (ai-rihat,koe,obs,heroics) For PVP i recomening using this food You can get them from bg rewards or buy in 3vs3/6vs6 pvp npc vendor This food not work on pve, thats why thay got only usage is in pvp b) Temporary boosters Free 4h Potion's (daily quest) you can find here : League --> Empire --> This potions gi...