Search results 1-20 of 207.

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 9:45pm

Author: Dragagon

which side?

hHAHAHAHHAHAH whattttt, dis is troll? o_O

Monday, September 30th 2019, 11:21am

From the Comunity to the Developers

This guy, please do something with him. These people are godsent gifts you have to use to make the game better. Creds to user_9142129

Saturday, September 28th 2019, 12:50am

[PMB 10.1] Paladin Tank by Ayami

Really nice entry but some things I don't understand are: Double Attack? These do not work on your cannon regeneration. Why do you use DA for tanking? Proficiency would bea better option as it increases the value of your shield slam shield and vindication shield generation from being on Holy ground. 300 pdef? Over 250 in a dmg type stat, you lost lots of valuable stats. Not sure if you've done the math yourslef but that's a lot of potential vitality you lose. 400 caution same thing. Does not bri...

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 8:59am

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" so ur saying for new players to farm 1month(or whatever time it takes for NEW PLAYERS to farm 2k bc) in f2p to play on p2p for 6months? or pay 19.50 euro . I am saying that instead of spending 50 euros to have premium boost for 1 month (And not even getting satisfied with that as other players spend more, gain more), players could spend 20 and have a full game for 6 months.

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 8:56am

Reported bugs history

Added Maze test

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 5:09am

[PMB 10.1] Dragagon's Druid PVE DPS

Final word Thank you for sticking here if you managed to get here. Hope you will become a better druid than you were already before and that you enjoyed my pictures as much I made them. See when you I see you, in Smuggler's Paradise, League, Sarnaut.

Friday, September 20th 2019, 6:56pm

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" isnt it 60 euro a year for p2p? 1950 bc for 6 months. Discount on getting larger time chunks.

Friday, September 20th 2019, 10:56am

Quoted from "Aionwen" u get insignias for free in distortions on f2p... Consumed upon use, my farm simulator point here is proven. Quoted from "Aionwen" u get mount for free.. Perhaps the shitty dog one by reaching lv85. But I talked about the 50 other mounts players might be interested in. Quoted from "Aionwen" u get shell for free.. Which shell is free? XDDD

Friday, September 20th 2019, 12:46am

Hey, I am Dragagon, and I am here to recruit and advertise for p2p. Don't close this thread yet, keep on reading. here's my story on why I post here this and now. I used to be like you, on f2p. Happy with my small CS here and there, a mount of 80 euros, good for a few weeks to be proud on. Upgrading runes on sales where I think I got them cheap. Next sale where I can get more temporary stats again to compete somewhere. Not to be just someone somewhere in f2p like everyone else. Working my weeken...

Friday, September 13th 2019, 6:53pm

what can i do my stats

250 Critical Chance, 200 Crit Damage, rest are up to you.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 6:51pm

Winter Set - 13/09/2019

Finally the amazing dragon model on p2p! I thank you!

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:14pm

Buffs Buffs are passive damage enhancers you can use or get during combat.They are very important for DPS role players, so I thought I would point out the valuable ones to pay attention to. Tonic of Concentration:This is a potion you can craft with alchemy, or buy from other players. It increases your vigor by 1228 for 12s.Duration can be extended thanks to Pilgrim's Crown, pushing it to 16s.It's a major boost in numbers, wether healing or DPS'ing, make sure to be stocked on those! Master Plan/...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:00pm

Racial skills and World Mysteries Racial skills Racial skills share cooldowns, so it's important to know when to use which racial and why. Ferocity:Ferocity is a great racial to combine with your King of the Beast.Also good to keep kiters close to you. Again useful to apply cc's over time like on the yeti boss.Effect: Chance on Snare or Knockdown (rng ftw) for each hit your pet does for 10s.Class source: priden. Jimson Weed:A short cc for 3s disorient. One of the best Racial skilsl to have as D...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:52am

Offensive stats: Heroic astral Critical Damage: 299 (including possible 40 stat boost from victory cross. F2p players, this is also including your class stat boost from holy weapon)Double Attack: 120 (optional, suggested for long combat durations only)Proficiency: 25%Determination: 50%Brutality: 25% Offensive stats: Worldbosses Critical Damage: 299Double Attack: 120 (optional)Brutality: everything you can put towards itDetermination: Everything else without touching brutalityProficiency: leftove...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:03am

STATS As for stats, there are many different set ups. I will go over as many as I can and explain why the different stat set ups.I have already given hints on some in previous posts, but I will go into detail here.There are 2 types of defensive stats. I'll call them group content, and solo content. Defensive Stats:Group PVE DPSCaution: 300Concentration: 250Vitality: leftovers Basically it comes down to this, Caution is the most efficient defensive stat up to 299. Once you reach 300, it is so mu...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 10:38pm

Druid PVE DPS: Gameplay rotation I tried making a visual representation. So, what is happening here?Allow me to explain ability by ability. 1) Bee Swarm:Start by applying the DOT, and the 12% damage boost for 10 seconds. Readying yourself to boost everything you're about to throw at your target.Also giving your coming Poisonous Vine another buff by 50% dmg thanks to the Explosive Mixture rubies. And if that wasn't enough, applies Natural Abundance, which boosts your T&L and Tornado by 40%.O man...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 7:35pm

Druid PVE DPS build: Grid III; Hermit I will explain here why I take which ruby. Forest Keeper:Along with Adder's Tooth, these are the reasons why Poisoned Thorn is your best friend.The damage increases are too good to leave out.permanent crits on Poisned Thorn (saves you taking any crit chance stats) and a fat 30% damage boost. DPS racing is a walk in the park. Adder's Tooth:As said above, these rubies make Poisoned Thorn the superman of abilities it today is. 40% damage increase? Hello Power ...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 2:27pm

Druid PVE DPS build: Grid I; King of Nature I think I will go with a different approach, since most of the rubies on this grid are taken, I will explain why I do not take the ones that I skipped. Windcatcher rank 2:I avoided this ruby because stacking up your Windcatcher buff is completely overkill. Sure, it could be good if you work with Double Attack and that way you have to spend 1 gcd less on another Tornado, which you then again could use for another ability instead, but it's so infrequent...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 2:20pm

Druid PVE DPS build: Talent Tree The build I decided to roll with exists out of 78 Talent Points and 70 rubies. These are the maximum for a p2p player. If you play f2p and got a cent to spare, then you will have some leftovers. Poisonous Vine: This will be one of your main damaging spells. Necessary for rotation as it applies Natural Abundance. A buff from your rubies that increases damage from Tornado, Thunder and Lighting (From now on referred to as T&L) and Emerald Glow by 40%. Bee Swarm:Als...