You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 6:40am

Author: madcatprime

Symbols of Advancement

current guild level is 15 btw, so this would be a big jump, hence why I'm asking

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 6:38am

Symbols of Advancement

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone has used the "Symbol Of Advancement" on their guild to get it to level 25? In the CS it says "you need 6 symbols to reach level 25" (which would be $30) But when you go to the Guild Master guy in the tower he says "Bring me 6 symbols to raise your guild level by 1" Can anyone confirm which is true please? (I have an old guild from years ago and just keep it for fun and have friends alts/carnys etc in it, I know there are plenty of other guilds way higher then le...

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 2:12am

Mercenary guild gone?

Hey, just wondering if this guild is gone now? I’ve been in the process of leveling up to 80 these last few weeks and the online numbers have been dropping more and more to the point where I’m alone now all the time. Now the guild is no longer listed on dominion either. Kinda sucks cause I’m almost at max level and no one to play with Should I start again on league side? R they coming back or can someone ele take control of guild? Thanks

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 12:36am

Skipping zones

Thanks for the replies So it dosnt need 10days to complete anymore which is great, but is getting an extra incarnation slot a repeatable quest? (Until u max out at 5) Or are these items sent out by Allods Team the only way to obtain extra ones? Someone mentioned u can buy extra ones with platinum coins during an event? Thanks again

Monday, March 19th 2018, 8:35pm

Skipping zones

Hello again, I have opened my anniversary gift in the mail and found a special item that gives an additional incarnation, but it only lasts 30 days. My question is should I skip a few zones and race to 80 so I can use this item, or are they easy to obtain in the future? It says u can have a max of 5 incarnations on this server? So I’m assuming there must be another way in game to unlock more later on? Hope that makes sense, I’m trying to level to 80 while this dble xp LM is on. And I’m getting s...

Monday, March 19th 2018, 12:10am

Stats

Ok, so if I go with brutality instead of determination, i have a small problem. Cause every time I open the gift chests u get every 5 levels, they only ever give Me prof and deter gear. Is this cause it’s what I’m currently using? I mean, if I was to take off all my gear and respec with brutality (perhaps take the Brutality rubies instead?) then open the chests, would it maybe give me brut and prof Gear? Hope that makes sense (typing this at work haha) The gear I get from the chests is far bettt...

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 7:49am

Stats

Hi, Just a quick question, what should my prof/determination stats be apx (lvl 47 summy, dps with hellion atm) I only ask because when I got my last lot of gear from the chests at lvl 45 I had like 750+ determination and only around 150ish proficiency. Is this about right or do I need to swap some gear and get them about the same? or a bit closer? Hope that makes sense Thanks

Monday, February 26th 2018, 8:12am

Volatile Infection Ability

Yeh the blood cost seems way to high for such minimal damage atm. Maybe a pure dps end game build it may be applicable, but atm it is almost pointless. I am currently using assault aspect with DoT/hellion build. Working great Pulling 4-5mobs at a time and healing up pretty well (heals arnt OP like they used to be haha) But I don't have to really stop at all in between pulls, healing while moving rubie is a luxury May try and switch to support build in a few more levels Thanks

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:29am

Volatile Infection Ability

Hey, just come back to the game and levelling up a summoner on p2p server, quick question about volatile infection, cause back when I used to use it in a previous version, it was crazy OP. Did damage over time and spread to every other mob around it. Then exploded and dealt more damage again. In big groups of mobs it was insane and made grinding lvls/gold so dam easy. I have tried it now (at rank 3) and it seems to do very little damage. For the moment I have removed it from my spells and spent ...

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 12:29am

Coming Back

Yeh I went for the summy straight away. always loved them Still trying to figure out the new attacks/heals/rotations. Luckily came along at the patch with the free week long respecs Most abilities seem to require blood to 'cast' now, makes it a bit harder to pull lots of mobs at once. Any summys have tips?

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 8:43pm

Coming Back

Thanks for the response everyone Ive topped up my subscription and I'm in game Just trying to decide what class I should come in as. Have a few to choose from, from when I last played on this server. 42 scout 36 summy 25 healer 25 warrior Any suggestions? I havnt played since the first few months of when sub server was created

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 10:27am

Coming Back

Hi, Coming back to the game after a long break and going give sub a go since I'm more of a casual player (little time) I was reading on another post that there are instant level ups on ftp servers after you get to a certain point after tutorial. Just wondering if these exist on sub server? I don't mind levelling the old school way, wont take to long. Just curious if they are getting new sub players straight into the action like on ftp? Hope that made sense Thanks