You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 11:04am

Author: viliasas12m

Will you ever make Electric Therapy work?

Ever since warden became able to full heal, it received rubies to increase the duration of the main heal. The seemingly great 45% increase of duration still doesn't work, even after the previous patch. The patch only nerfed the not working rubie from 45% to 27%. Could anyone tell me if this rubie is still malfunctioning? I'm looking forward to a day when this little, yet the biggest fh warden issue is fixed.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 8:43pm

Wardens and their misleading/buggy sides

Well, this thread is full of suggestions

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 8:29pm

Wardens and their misleading/buggy sides

Although warden might seem like a clear, balanced and a well made class, there are several flaws, that don't let me decide what is best for my limited number of builds (2). Yes I'm a free to play crab. First of all, there are several misleading rubie descriptions, for example "Medley Mastery" rubie. This one is a minor problem, can be solved by simply editing the description. Second problem is more serious. There's a rubie that doesn't work or does something that isn't written in description. Th...

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 7:28pm

[PMB] Bambi's Ultimate Warden Guide

Call to Nature doesn't remove your aura. Another question from me. When you use Call to Nature, you get Charges of Natural Power. It is written on the description of Charges of Natural Power that they "decrease incoming damage". My question is - does anyone know if it's true and if so, then how much protection (%) does it give?

Monday, April 13th 2015, 1:51pm

[PMB] Bambi's Ultimate Warden Guide

I have a question about a rubie called "Electrical Therapy". I'm a FH warden and I have it in my healer build. When I use Healing Burst, the HoT (healing over time) effect lasts for 6 seconds. So, does the rubie have no effect or if the current description is incorrect, then what does this rubie really do? Please answer my question if you're able to and tell me IF this will be fixed anytime soon. (I'd be glad if the author of this warden guide has any ideas about this problem and is willing to s...