You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:00am

Author: Ninim

Server forums

I noticed the Turkish forums have got specific forums for each server (New Frontier and Smuggler's Paradise). Could we get those for the other language forums as well? The General forum is a bit crowded with all the discussion in the same place.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 2:51pm

Addons that work with 5.0.01

Thank you so much for this awesome list, Zurion! It made replacing my 2 year old add-ons so much easier

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 12:39pm

Hybrid build (melee + caster)

Thanks a lot, really interesting! I love how you've managed to make Charged Weapon useful in your rotation - I used to consider those rubies absolutely useless because you'll want to use your Static Charge stacks as soon as possible, but then, in the past Vortex never gave 3 stacks with one cast I think hybrid builds are by definition the best for pure DPS. With any other kind of a build (caster or melee) you're missing out on a lot of damage increase rubies - with a hybrid build you can utilize...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 8:55am

Hybrid build (melee + caster)

Very nice! I'm sure this is very close to optimal for a pure DPS build Have you tried this with claws instead of 2h? I did some testing on a dummy the other day and I found that claws with 6 rubies (damage + combo) do pretty much the same DPS as 2h with those 3 rubies when you simply spam Clout - but it also feels to me like the claw combo cooldown fits better with the Vortex / Lightning rotation, so overall in a hybrid build it might be better. And since on this 2h build you're wasting two rubi...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 7:22am

Warden caster build

Quoted from "Resha" Quoted from "Ninim" A warden without aqua is not a real warden >=( A warden without aqua is a real DPS: PS: Sorry for the off topic, I did not play caster build, but I had to defend my favorite class Nice job, but I stand by my word Think about it, you could be #1 DPS *and* keep everyone in your raid constantly drunk!

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:04pm

Warden caster build

The endurance rubies definitely don't raise any stats now, I've tested it. That critical damage thing was in some patch notes I believe.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:15pm

Warden caster build

Quoted from "Duelya" Does someone know what the rubies (agility by -9 lol) and wisdom/finesse etc rubies give now? i think they change the names in 5.0.1 with rewamp but atm im quite blind of what im speccing into, i just choose same ones i used to take with old stats I believe it's like this~ Int rubies give Proficiency Wisdom rubies give Determination (worth skipping maybe) Rage rubies give Anger Dodge/parry rubies give pure 5/10/15% chance to dodge/parry (this is pretty huge when you think o...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:55am

Vanity gone. Dont exist

Quoted from "ValekITA" Hi everyone! I'm an ITA server player and tomorrow our server will be closed BUT, someone asked me "what to do" with our vanities/costumes/other, in order to minimize the risk of loss or problems in general. Shall we take all the costumes/vanities off? If yes, is it better to place them into the bag or in the bank? AtM I admit I didn't understand if these problems are randomic or related only to specific items (like the Prairie costumes), making impossible to prevent them...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:15pm

Allods world map

Is that map official? :o I never realized the allods were supposed to be floating on "surface" of the same globe like that, I imagined they were all over the place like planets in our space... but that is actually really cool! What is Outer Astral then though?

Monday, March 31st 2014, 9:19am

Warden Builds

I'm actually personally dropping all the crit damage rubies with the new stat system... I crit so rarely now that they don't really seem worth it.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 8:06am

back to beta version of Allods Online plse?

Quoted from "Noizz" than show me how can a warden tanking GT or even any heroic back than please, and how careful u need to be ? i believe while taking u take damage or maybe you dont idk anymore I'm not saying wardens were anywhere close to the OPness of melee healers, and obviously I'm not talking about tanking GT, but I most definitely could tank most heroics and astrals (before any legendaries and probably not even full epics). Most people back then, wardens themselves included, had no idea...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:54am

Allods Video Art..

That was amazing :o

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 9:58am

Any NA pre-gipat players

Hi Serus!

Friday, March 28th 2014, 6:35am

Warden caster build

A warden without aqua is not a real warden >=(

Friday, March 28th 2014, 6:33am

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" I remember that healers could actually tank, just by healing they generated so much aggro and cause healing was OP they could stay alive xD HaHa Tanker-Healer sometimes i miss those times. Wardens could tank too if they were careful

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:17am

Maintance downtime 27/03/14

Quoted from "Dhamp" Quoted from "Oracle" Quoted from "Herpadaderpa" OK it's past 1:00 PST WTF worse the gpotato. They still have 40 minutes to go yet. It's scheduled for 6-9 GMT and it's only 8:20. Be patient There's a schoolboy error on Wraith02s part - he took PST to be BST-8, not BST-7, as it's GMT-8. Maybe he got confused because right now is the annoying time of the year when timezones don't work as normal... US has already switched to DST (I believe), yet EU doesn't do it until this weeke...

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:16pm

Yes! Yes! Bring back all of that! I do miss it all! Oh the memories, doing your ship dailies every day for a month - I groaned every time the daily was at Dragon Ring... Fear of Death I actually liked though, I never understood what people disliked about it so much.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:11pm

I think it's just nostalgia talking with you... I totally hear you though, I would give anything for a chance to experience the level 40/42 patch once more I remember the first time I saw a video of the june golem mounts... first thing I thought was "what, this is stupid, it doesn't fit the world at all - mechanical robots?!" But at this point, I just accept all the engineers and all that.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:03pm

Stat Theory Crafting

I'm not sure I follow? What I'm talking about is rubies like "Your critical damage is increased by 7% when using a two-handed weapon" or "The critical damage of your pet is increased by 7%". Surely the value of these rubies is way less if I'm critting way less of the time, right? Rubies that increase the luck stat itself are obviously really, really good now.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:18am

Stat Theory Crafting

How high can you realistically get your Luck if you have the relics that boost it? Since I haven't really been playing for a couple of years I'm seriously lacking in the relic department myself >.< The Luck change is the most game-changing by far, at least to me. Since pre-patch I would adjust my stats so that I pretty much crit 75-80% of the time, things like rubies that increase crit damage were a no-brainer. Since now I'm only critting something like 27% of the time even with the warden luck ...