You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 5:02pm

Author: chipie05

How can u get a vanity from an opposite faction?

How can u get a vanity from an opposite faction (except buying from AH). I see many elven costumes in the empire but how did people get them?

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:48pm

Can't speed the progress of my ship's repairs

Well no the builder's runes are from the item shop, and when talk to the ship master, he clearly says that he can give a quest to speeds things up.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 3:56pm

Can't speed the progress of my ship's repairs

I put my ship in for a hull upgrade and when i go see the Ship master in astral ac, he just explains to me how i can speed things up (a quest he gives, symbol of victory or items from cash shop) and yet, i cant get a quest from him and hand in symbols. I tried logging in,out, talk to the guy in hangar etc...nothing works. Anyone having the same problem or have a solution?

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:12pm

Yaskter Tower tp is broken

Everytime i try to port to YT with teloporting pad or stone i get disconnected and end up in character selection screen. Many are experiencing this problem. Please fix it fast

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:46am

Regular customer q, can't get free mount feed

When i get the rewards for the Regular customer quest, i can get the free incense from the cash shop, but when i try to get the free mount feeds, it says the item can't be found in the shop. Anyone else having that issue?