You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 7:57pm

Author: Dmarquez

Pimp my build 2015 Warden Maryca New frontier league

Greetings to all! My name is Maryca, New Frontier league-warden. [font='&quot'][/font][font='&quot'][i]We've been playing and Maryca my main character. I'm never alone because of the pet. The warden is a complex character like a tank than melee, but also performs well from afar. The best DPS and healing can be achieved with it as a very good team member. My structure, suitable for the near and far from the fighting, the execution of Shred! combo. DPS best game experience and the results achieved...

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 7:01am

Author: Dmarquez

Maryca New Frontier League PmB

Greetings to all! My name is Maryca, warden. We've been playing and Maryca my main character. I'm never alone because of the pet. The warden is a complex character like a tank than melee, but also performs well from afar. The best DPS and healing can be achieved with it as a very good team member. My structure, suitable for the near and far from the fighting, the execution of Shred! combo. DPS best game experience and the results achieved. The 6.0.0. Since the patch warden again strong and fun t...