You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 9:26pm

Author: al5yal511

The Game Needs More Players

This topic makes me laugh. What allods needs is less p2w a d everything else will come

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 11:38pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Well i came for the drama cuz im a drama queen but meh? The gear system is nice but also fuked up, it gets wiped every patch and you have to start over ! , yet it's ubtradable making your progress worth it, yet it consumes you around 8 hours of farming to keep up with donators !, if my.com wsnts to milk us why dont they just make it tradable and make offers in "Boutique" full orange for limited time kek. If not then why dont they make it easier to craft tools or maybe just delete tools make it ...

Friday, January 13th 2017, 5:20pm

DPS ranking?

i see best dps atm is all , i mean i saw a pala who dps 600mill while the 2nd was 200mill , and they both have same gear same runes .

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 10:08pm

how do i get to umoir?

there will be a lvl 55 quest in eljune finish that and it will send you to an isle called joole or joore something like that , from there the chain will start ^_^ good luck buddy .

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 10:06pm

servers

delete folders profiles+personal . open launcher click fix . done .

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 9:59pm

My.com game center Keeps crashing..

hey if the game crashes once it opens check those files if they exist or not Detected threats: this one without it the game will crash every time , any version any server .(tested alot) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvd3dum.dll Trojan.Generic.Heur.gen Repaired the next one is not important but just to make sure C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_b3d48f36cccc8528\nvd3dum.dll Trojan.Generic.Heur.gen Ignored apparently my antivirus deleted those files and caused me to be unable...