You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 9:42pm

Author: Midnight

water of death etc

Guess just mark it on list of another of the many reason for ppl not to want to either play allods or start gaming allods hey, Im only here for friends otherwise Id of left long ago with their stupid decisions either money grabbing way or game play way like character changes blah blah. As is I don't do much in game any longer. Best Allods patches are long gone and memory only.

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 4:15pm

shop water of death etc items

That is also with a huge cost in exchange which is not fair. Guess many free to play or ppl who put a lil funds on game to meet ends just will get stuck with mistakes in a build if made like my friend is.

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 8:03am

shop water of death etc items

Like to know why its needed the bounded crystals to buy these items, seems to me that it means we must put cash on game when a bonus is offered and enough just to be able to access these now. Am I wrong? cause I myself cannot buy these without the bounded crystals from cash shop for a build reset.

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 4:20am

Crabs

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i dont have "premium" and i never had before however i always do the "random astral" so sometimes there is a player in the party which activates the crabmode and its AWESOME...! getting down to business within a few minutes, just a few buttons to press and done its not like ppl enjoy gearing up so much, they just do it for the sake of having the better gear in the end in battleground (or any other PVP activities) so even if you do not have "premim" status you ...

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 3:44am

Still dying? Make sure to run 250 caution and 250 concentration as dps, run more concentration if your dps is low

Quoted from "dragagon" Quoted from "Midnight" In all sense of fairness the crab buff should b removed from game cause free to play players shouldn't have to suffer the crap of too hard to do allods that are mostly imposible to get through that thos who use this buff get through easily, am tired of dying with 1 shot alone no matter what pots I run or other things I can use to try to lessn the dmg these new allod mobs do to u. Close the end tbh of even bothering to try to get through these new ru...

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 1:37am

Crab buffs

In all sense of fairness the crab buff should b removed from game cause free to play players shouldn't have to suffer the crap of too hard to do allods that are mostly imposible to get through that thos who use this buff get through easily, am tired of dying with 1 shot alone no matter what pots I run or other things I can use to try to lessn the dmg these new allod mobs do to u. Close the end tbh of even bothering to try to get through these new rubish allods

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:55pm

quest Enemy at the boundary

got loading screen stuck and once after mob part where you die an go to purgatory, instead of being there I found myself back at quest location in the nearly dead form already ressed but in wrong location guessing cause normaly you res at Polis . I never went to purgatory xD

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 10:59am

re: server issue

Dunno Ive been tryn still to get in but same stuff.. guess its gonna take time before they realize it and fix it maybe,will just give up for awhile guess n try way later again and still at 55 in que

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 10:47am

server issues?

been tryn to get online for 10minutes now with no luck..first showed up 157th in line then just froze and next attempt just froze.. been issues with the skirmishes an getting to be able to do time void with white screens an freezes

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 11:04pm

Reincarnation reset...

all said before including also take off everything right down to trinket , specks of light etc .. clean even ur bag out from gear u have taken off .sell it n clear out proffesion section also possibly is what I do. undress ur char also