You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 336.

Today, 1:21am

Author: Rayofsshadow

Missing Statpoints

Like i said in that post its intended to take away double attack and crit chance while being mounted, idk why they decided to start implementing it now, probably cuz they buff combat mounts

Monday, October 14th 2019, 8:55pm

Bank Deposit

who knows

Monday, October 14th 2019, 8:53pm

Is it worth coming back?

he wasnt talking about game running well, just game is ruined for new f2p players now able to keep up with "us" csers and to get a nice experience go play ru p2p which has more active players than our 50/100 player p2p server, also cs is like 50% cheaper there making it easier for f2p to play aswell ;D

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 12:06pm

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

I dont think Noah1 knows how much it is per Premium lvl lol, 50bc for premium 2 xD

Monday, October 7th 2019, 10:02pm

Astral Forsaken Layer discovery!

should be sale in the near future with 70 pc for 500something crystals or so

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 2:14am

[PMB 10.1] Mayhem's Scout PvE Guide

Read Shooter stance again and it tells which Abilities the range are increased on, and it works, so you know. Otherwise good!

Friday, October 4th 2019, 11:31pm

[BUG] Statpoints missing

Like ive said its intented, they made DA and CC to not work while being mounted,

Friday, October 4th 2019, 12:14am

[BUG] Statpoints missing

cc= crit chance, da = double attack

Friday, October 4th 2019, 12:13am

Collector's editions for Chaos Games 10.1 Update!

Maybe them changing team will delay it, would be nice to know if or when. but hey

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 2:46pm

[BUG] Statpoints missing

It is when u are Mounted, they disabled the use of cc/da on a Mount to prevent sometstuff I heard

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 6:20pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

You can also take Brino as example, he is a PURE F2P player, never spent a dime, he just knows HOW to get money and shit, u cant blame it on "oh but you have more cs" when ppl have 11´s and almost full cs as a F2P player.

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 6:18pm

cash diff? we have won most stuff and im less cs than most in the "good groups"

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 1:31pm

Are you guys Happy with the no contest in domi/3v3/6v6? the fk. We face same parties over and over every damn Domi/3v3/6v6 its getting boring. A merge would mean Variety of challenges cuz so many more parties are doing stuff making game more Interesting, this is a Big issue and reason why ALOT of ppl have gone on "Vacation" like the CM´s call it.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 2:32pm

Spark Talents

like ertil said, main rubies to get is Spiritual advisor rubies and the Pilgrim rubie, after that if u dont know what u wanna do pvp/pve take brut dete caution, then chose pve/pvp, but if u want brut u already started pvp so xD

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 8:50pm

Preparations for Old Client Launcher support termination

reinstall My.com in right folder with the game? or make sure its trying to launch game from the right folder

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 6:18pm

Preparations for Old Client Launcher support termination

my.com launcher has never not worked for me since I started using it when it came out lol

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 2:35pm

Holy Weapons in web store and small doubt

but yeah the weapon skin them selves changes appearance on what i said on both p2p and f2p the same way