You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 3:16pm

Author: u_7868143

reincarnation, why ?

Hello, maybe users browsing this forum know the elusive answer, why would I make a reincarnation ? What's the point in having -33% dmg nad healing during leveling ? I don't get blue chests with gear and epic weapons every 10 levels. I don't get mentor, whos quest give me epics and gold if he is not miser. Only thing I get is mount which I could use if I just best friend with one of the guild memeber and bag for grey items which I sell for 60 silver. How about order buffs ? Let's put aside incre...

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 9:03am

can't launch gme

So untill this day game was running fine. Today I got message : script error : vfs://HTMLResources/js/app.js Do u wanna continue Yes / No : which fix nothing. Anybody had similar problem ? Ye ye ticket sent

Friday, February 12th 2016, 6:41pm

useful role for newcomers

Thanks for all replies. With few guilds maybe officers or active players could state which roles seem most demanded ( DPS, heal, tank, CC ) for both League and Imperium. Instances can be done with mercenaries. What about raiding ? There are current raiders, maybe they would like to comment as well.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 10:27am

useful role for newcomers

Hello, I'm new to the game. Population seems quite low but I see players doing raids and dungeons. I was wondering if guilds need any specyfic role to fulfill for new players like tanks or healers. Can veteran players hint the young blood which classes are most required ? I ask for pure usefulness of the classes not necessarily fun to play or personal preferences. In advance thanks for all replies.