You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 178.

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 9:07am

Author: PunisherSy

reincarnation leveling debuff

just buy weapons from the auction house of max level, you can wear the gear if you're level 67 and above... you will be fine I did that on my reincarnations 50k gold and you will be 2~3 shotting mobs, unless you have stat and build problems.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:36am

[PMB 10.1] Scout tank build from the surface of it till the very depth By: Titanium [Completed/no images]

2.3 tactics, mechanics, rotation, useful stuff and tricks before digging into the rotation here's some general tips any can should use: 1. before combat mount on mount that gives the 35% shield upon dismounting (Fish, Scarab, Guar, etc...) they stack so if you have the 3 of them you'll get 105% shield. 2. always keep your blessing active, you can use your patronage skills when needed, also it lowers the cc duration. 3. Alchemy is our ally !! you should always have "Common Vial Of Negation"(for ...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:34am

[PMB 10.1] Scout tank build from the surface of it till the very depth By: Titanium [Completed/no images]

2.2 Stats and stats reasoning: So now that you're aware of the class, the build, the stats in general it's time to tell you the specific stats I prefer with the reason why. Offensive stats: Double attack: 250 double attacks works wonders it makes you abosrb 2 hits instead of one double regen on all your gear insainly good and a must have. Swiftness: all the rest although the soft cap is 250 and the maximum effectiveness for swift-fletching is at 300 yet as a scout you only have the deciver of de...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:33am

2.1 talent points: any elaboration is mentioned with regard to the whole build. Poison charm at level 3; you will be using it a lot. Shady Strike level 3; good damage for aggro, gear regen. Swingout level 3; key defensive ability for you and your party giving you 30% dodge chance with application of joker effect for you and your party which makes your receive 40% less damage from DOTs and AOE. Aspect of defense level 3; heath increase by 30%, threat amplification by 12 times. Frost charm level 3...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:32am

2. The build itself This build uses 75 talent points, 68 rubies, which is basic CS stuff that you get, and all raid rubies except Locus and the questchain ruby, battle ground ruby, And it's more than enough and everyone can use it "p2p has to finish all raids to have 68 rubies I think." LINK I'll start with the rubies each grid at a time with why/why I didn't take each thing, keep in mind extra damage= extra threat. Fire starter grid: Death mark ruby level 3; additionally increase the damage by...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:31am

1.2 short brief on the stats: Let's talk about stats "keep in mind that any damage amplification is a healing amplification too", if you're new to the game or an old player the stat system maybe a bit hard for you to fully understand, So I'll start With offensive ones first, Main>special then defensive main>special. Offensive Stats Vigor: a damage amplification factor, simply the higher the number the higher the factor the greater the damage/heal you deal. ( can by increased by Gear, guild tabar...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:30am

Hello and welcome My name is Titanium and I'm a casual one trick player from the F2P server league side guild of "sexy pirates", I play scout since the patch 4.0 of the old level 51 level cap. in this PMB thread I'll start from the very basic concepts to the very advanced stuff, so even if you're new to the game... By the end of this you'll be able to have a proper understanding of general game knowledge and scouts as tanks (that's the point of PMB event isn't it?). APPENDIX(Alphabetical): AOE (...

Friday, July 26th 2019, 10:14am

Lightning Bolt Kelpies

I don't think it was ever "available" from the start. the bound LB kelipe was obtained from some collector's edition. the trade-able one was always a lottery prize, like the current strongbox sale

Friday, July 26th 2019, 9:34am

Shell

If you're going for the reputation one then save your symbols for a smile with +fame also use the tome that increases your fame and get a guild tabard, those 3 combined will save you 4 times the farming, focus on getting 1 type of tycoon coins cuz they have 3 different reputation. Like the others said, you can't active the adaptive shell unless you have a shell (basic color pattern) which means you need to at least have used one permanent shell in order to active the shell, and then you can hamm...

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 7:24pm

Multiverse Contest [Ended]

here goes... Lion king X allods hope you like it xD Titanium - Evolution

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 3:20pm

Ancien joueur avec quelques questions

Yeah, Greatness, private allod, reincarnation quests are all max level quests now.

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 9:50am

How to change my archetype in SP ?

Quoted from "Noah1" no in p2p if you get core morpher from ah it's free to use other then that core morphers are in prophetic cards or sales (for exemple visual fatality sale) or for marks vvined in some forum/facebook competition also for change build you pay 46k gold (same stats 46k so both 92k) same for change race or gender you pay like 22-30k gold noice

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 9:05am

Ancien joueur avec quelques questions

for the greatness quest, it's not limited to 20/week also you can get a staple from the guy that gives you the quest and you can get greatness symbols from amalgam "matters" that are converted to dust etc... and no you can't get the chest of explorer back once it disappears ( at max level of that stage ). if you're to make a new character make a gain/loss comparison and see what's the best for you. chest of explorer modification Added new items to «Chest of the Explorer»: - level 4: Rough Dragon...

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 2:56am

How to change my archetype in SP ?

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" if ur looking to change class, then there is Cores on AH every week, or from Sales and Daily Reward Is the weekly auction for core morphers a thing in P2P ? I find this weird because when you get the core from AH it's like a cupone and you'll need 500 bc to get the actual core from boutique. or maybe it works differently in p2p IDK, I'm curious.

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 12:47am

Free traders tickets discount: best way to upgrade your bag.

Like the title says, the current discount on free traders tickets is the cheapest way to upgrade your bag. You'll eventually get a 50% discount on expansion token at any level, which will get you 2 expansion tokens for 1 ticket. Each ticket price is 11.7 PC (15.21bc) if you buy the x100 pack -which I recommend-,12.6PC (16.38bc) if you buy the x10 pack, 13.6PC (17.68BC) if you buy the x5 pack, and the cost of each expansion token will be: 5.85PC(7.6BC), 6.3PC(8.19)BC, 6.8PC(8.84BC) respectively, ...

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 12:43am

How to get to Al Rihat

Just in case if anything fails to work for you and you still can't find any quests, then you've mostly went to al-rihat and didn't bind yourself to there, a known solution for this is ask anyone with a guild skill "Leader's Call" to add you to a party go to al-rihat and pull you there. you can also try to use auto move ? but I didn't test that so I can't confirm whether it works or not.

Thursday, May 9th 2019, 1:31am

old player wants to come back !

as a start you if your character is below purple in every CS item you should make a new one chest of explorer modification Added new items to «Chest of the Explorer»: - level 4: Rough Dragon Hide Backpack (24 slots), Folio of Knowledge, Tome of Influence, Scroll of Fate. - level 6: Recruit's chest (x5), Folio of Knowledge. - level 10: Small Incense Kit, Folio of Knowledge (x2), Tome of Influence, Scroll of Fate (x2). - level 15: Page from the Study of Perfection, Folio of Knowledge (x3), Scroll ...

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 6:11am

Astral loot system

My reaction when I see a post on the forum by you: Gear shouldn't drop from astral at all but they made it with very low %age, so people would actually get a benefit from the profession that they have (weaponsmith, blacksmith, tailor, leatherworker). and the gear you get from alrihat (from AH also) is 90% that's why your gear is still low, you can upgrade them to 100% (up to 113%) and get higher gearscore, also with the endless cycle with you, maybe the game is too hard for you because of stats,...