You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 10:32am

Author: Xpheria

Top up Limit?

wheres allods online player to say that there is no need to top up bcz everyting is so easy to get by farming ?

Friday, January 30th 2015, 11:37am

jihadmaster, how can allods alow this nickname?

People that come to the forum and say stuff like: He is insulting my prophet !!!! He has this name that insults my religion!!!! etc. Are people that brainwashed by their social environment, and are bounded to believe stuff from a time where people believed the earth was square. So i think people should open their eyes a little bit and consider that in the world that are more then 1 set of beliefs.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:08pm

EXP Buff

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" the tiny bag and the late mount are a real turnoff Most of the new players are getting a r4 mount from someone with best friends at level 15, as the max level players don't really use their old mounts and best friends can be used with reincarnation. As for bag, it's still no way to obtain a bigger one early, but I don't see why people think it's such a big deal taking into account how long-term game Allods is. The time you run with tiny bag ...

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 9:36am

EXP Buff

I just started to play on p2p server and i think there are some points that need to be improved in order to attract more players to this server: - bag is just too small for the questing items ( leveling to 15 to get 1 extra row in the bag is not cool, since there should be already a bag with at least 32 slots to start from. - Early access to a mount, i mean, even thou there is auto move, in lightwood and silveria before you unlock the teleport network you are running around like crazy and you sp...

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 10:17am

New Player on p2p

Hi, Yesterday decided to try again allods, after a long time away. I made a char on league side p2p, was wondering about if there are any active guilds or if the server is kinda "semi-dead"? so far since i was away from the game for a really long time i am actually enjoying the lore and the questing, was considering also streaming my adventure on rediscovering allods. Hope to C u guys in game Cheerz