You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 11:05pm

Author: zexonzz

"Please wait,sending data to server"

It's been two days now that iam trying to top-up but I seem to get this issue everytime "Please wait,sending data to server" It's forever loading! Iam trying to top-up through Visa.Anybody knows what's wrong?

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 8:56pm

My lvl 70 Psi build: could use some help

I totally agree with Intre. Btw is this a PvP build? If it is Hypnosis could be good IF IT WAS better than the way it is. Missing one brutality ruby is bad indeed.I would legit replace it Apart from that looks fine to me.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 2:01pm

Psionicist in 7.0

If I were you Cassandra I wouldn't even take Entropy

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 4:37pm

An Aspect of support build

I agree torture seems really useless. "too much" casting time for a little amount of damage compared to scorching for example ,so yeah..torture would be totally garbage when it comes to PvE ( and pvp actually ) Yeah the situation with grouped enemies happened like 2-3 times,I died once to it but managed to kill some mobs from the AOE stuff. Apart from all that I could say im enjoying the Psi experience but not so much... :/

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 4:13pm

Thanks a lot for the replies both of you! As far as I can see Support build would only work in PvP. So like Dala mentioned and it makes sense to me I should just go with Assault. So I tried questing with Support build like I said before,it went well up to some point but in large groups like 5-6 mobs ( cause architects are stacked together in most quests) I had rough times , like dying or ROUGLY surviving cause lack of dps. Maybe my rotation is wrong who knows?I'm still testing. Thanks a lot for ...

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 12:28pm

What do you think of this Dala? http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!333...…hybvt/VWOWWIEHF

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 12:01pm

Yep I'm dissapointed indeed..Did some farther tests.Looks like my rotation was bad but I could do some changes when it comes to the build.I'm just a little bit confued since there are so many skills/rubies to focus so I was hoping for a build to get some ideas or anything that might help my leveling experience + astrals.. Thanks for replying though Dala!

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 5:42am

Hello guys! Was thinking of leveling my Psi reinc to 70. I've done a support build since I like debuffs etc. when it comes to PvE. I'm not exactly sure if my build is wrong or if my rotation is wrong. Can anyone share a support build just to level up and do some astrals etc. ? Would really appreciate it! Thanks a lot to everyone.

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 12:21pm

Astral Venture

Hey I also got a problem with this quest.For some reason when demons invade the ship and I kill them the quest option has not been completed.When I went to the Silent hills I had no quests to take and just killed the monsters for no reason XD Anyone had this problem before? Is it because I killed the demons "not at the right time" ?