Search results 1-14 of 14.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 8:47pm

Author: firespeller565

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Anvard New Frontier Suggested name: Sanctuary of Truth

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 11:31am

Sightseeing Contest 2016

Name: Anvard Server: New Frontier Vastness and emptiness of the Frozen Wasteland and its silence...Only you can hear is the hollowing wind and its echo.

Monday, October 24th 2016, 5:38pm

Costume Assembly Contest Results - 2016

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Hey everyone, We use an internal voting system so that those involved in the procedure can help ensure entries are as close to the given rule/criteria as possible. However, this doesn't mean the net is bulletproof or that things can't slip through, as has just happened. We can only apologize for this error, though no changes will be made - the winners were chosen and those who chose them will have to live with the error and use this experience for the betterment of future...

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 5:26pm

Quoted from "Kissaki" Meh, I may be be in a weird mood tonight or something but I think you just need to let this one slide. Ok so the guy entered a costume that's a complete set and won something with it that he probably shouldn't have, but these kinda mistakes happen all the time. What do you want them to do here - strip him of his prize and beg our forgiveness on forums? It's not going to happen. It's fine to be annoyed by this kinda thing, but just watch the tone a bit. These events are for...

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 5:21pm

I still wonder why we dont get any kind of response...

Friday, October 21st 2016, 4:42pm

Costume assembly contest winner - report

I want to report McSkrakDog for his entry, you gave him reward regardless he had an entry of full set costume. Thats against the rules.In this contest you are supposed to value CREATIVITY, right? How is entry of full set costume valued as creative? There were dozens of other entries with entries made of different parts and you give reward to a player who posted a full set costume? I suggest you make this right asap.

Friday, August 5th 2016, 8:10pm

Task Force: Event Results!

I would like to point out that you misspelled a name Vilenjackninja, its Vilenjakinja. I hope you can correct this cuz it would be bad that she doesnt get reward cuz of misspell. Pls correct it on time. I understand there are a lot of names involved in prize pool so its quite understandable to go through this. Ty again.

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 12:23pm

Task Force

Name: Anvard (PurrFectioN - my reinc) Server: New Frontier (f2p) Completed Tasks: ► In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points. http://imgur.com/8I9LSp0 ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points. http://imgur.com/Qymaz6n ► Get married (or divorced) – 10 points. http://imgur.com/4EadArY ► Go for a cold swim in Eljune – 10 points. http://imgur.com/ySCNQFR ► Complete a solo Distortion – 10 points. http://imgur.com/Lo13XDW ► Visit Gorluxor in his own towe...

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 9:56pm

[PMB]Dynamic's guide for Real Warriors.(6.0.0)

VI Attributes These are PvE attributes priority: - Proficiency is main attribute you want to buff since it gives 1% damage for each point. - Brutality adds xx% of damage after enemy HP gets lower than 75/50/25 %. - Determination adds xx% of damage if you are taking damage ( you will always take some damage from packs, bosses etc. This will add some certain amount of dmg and get you buff.) (picture >diagram<) VII Weapons What’s the best two-handed weapon? If you use two-handed weapons, they deal ...

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 9:53pm

DYNAMIC’S PIMP MY BUILD Broken Chains Edition Introduction Role-Pve Damage DealerGreetings Readers, before we start let me introduce myself. I am Dynamic a Gibberling Brawler. Returned to the game in this patch and ready to burst up the PvE content as never before. So right here I will show you one of my PvE builds, rotations and tips to become a warrior who will be more then welcomed in every party. So, lets start! Summary Changes IKeybindings IITalents & Rubies IIIReincarnation Skills IV Racia...

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:47am

Quoted from "Ezell666" Lol this guide is a masterpiece,good job buddy P>S>Though fix Rotation section *till you will 65 CA",i suppose you wanted to say "till you fill" or? And i think you have to copy paste the text into forum so they can translate it or soemthing,I had to do it last year . Ok I will write it as soon as i get some time) tyt)

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 8:56am

I copy- pasted the text from the images of the Original entry in comments inorder to respect the rules and so it can be translated.