You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:24am

Author: user_22463489

Which Account Should I stick with (URGENT)

Thank you so much for the responses! <3

Friday, April 6th 2018, 3:59pm

Quoted WHY thay schold give anythink to veterans, most of them have over 12 runes and have most of that stuff, you're just person " Oh thay get some good stuf, and me not, lets blame devs and show how greedy i'm Wait wait, wait right there. You're calling me greedy? I got nothing compared to the new players lmao how am I greedy? Also most of the average vets I've seen are 8s 9s and 10s lol. How am i greedy for trying to be in the same level as NEW players? Dont call me greedy when you dont know...

Friday, April 6th 2018, 3:49pm

Infact I am able to play competitively on my new toon, I've taken down several players with fulls 10s including psi's, mages, warriors, and worked effortlessly with others to take down a full 13 player. Such of those occasions are june catacombs last round. I've won a game for the first time using my skills and the runes given by allods. Honestly right now, in this moment it is the best time for me to farm as much as I can to get the best results.

Friday, April 6th 2018, 3:05am

If I was slacking I would still have level 3 runes max, I played mostly F2P, gold wasn't easy to farm back then hell no. I never used cash to get runes, plus I bought a couple of chests and scrolls using my own gold in game. The runes I got are mostly from farming gold not paying cash. Im only a slacker if I have nothing at all. I've only payed little to the game and stuck with it so long. If I really wanted to be at the level of new players right now I would be playing 24/7 before but hell no t...

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 9:54pm

First Account: Guardian Account which I stuck with for 6 years Blue Additional Talent Point, Green page of the edict of conclave (30 def stats), 1 Additional Ruby, Gallop - Strategic Advantage - Veil of speed, slot for a second earring of rare quality, Common Additional Stat points, Greater Martyr's salvation, Blue wizard emblem. 766 555 Runes Looter with herbs and mineral upgrade. 4 Horse skins, 8 Wolf skins, 2 Gryphon Skins, Cash shop Magic Carpet, 4 Dragon skins. Current Mounts: Crystal Quart...

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 4:24pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Don't worry you're not insulting me. What you're saying is the actual truth, therefore i'll stop investing in the game till I see if its worth investing in the future. We'll see how they'll act in the future it'll depend whether I spend anything or not. I wont spend a dime till they actually listen to their low tier veterans that stuck with the game from the beginning. Its just patience from here on out.

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 2:41am

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Feels real good when I see a new player with better runes, more rubies, a purple emblem, more talent points, a purple jeweler manuscript, and i sit here with completely nothing with a guardian symbol hanging on my head "As one of the most experienced heroes!" I don't seem to be a valuable player to the game devs after all.

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 10:02pm

Battleground Emblems

Okay thank you, when is the weekly reset?

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 9:13pm

Battleground Emblems

So I understand the parts of the Battleground Emblems is replenish-able, but I waited a day and I didnt get any parts to continue using my Signs of Victory. I went to the quartermaster and saw no repeatable quest or rather daily quest. How do I replenish them to keep using Signs of Victory?

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 3:11pm

Warrior build

What about DPS warrior build? Or is the tank much better at the moment? PVE

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 2:44pm

Stuck on Equipment Transformation Tutorial Quest

Nope its not a bug, its just poorly designed. You have to craft a lv95 equip from the anvil. I did so and was able to complete the quest, although it ate my gold rip.