You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 3:42pm

Author: Timir

Wild Idea About Mounts

So lately I thought about the mount system, and I think it's a pretty fustrating that it's more and more Pat-to-Win, especially about mounts. We learn that the game is Free-to-Play, but in my opinion is it really hard to play a game where people who pay get everything and people who doesn't pay or can't afford it will end up with nothing. Anyways; here is my idea! So I thought that our Special Coins could be that we use to get these mounts, Of course i know we can already buy some mounts for the...

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 4:15pm

Speach of Light

So I am starting to run out of Speach of Light, I tried to check Item Shop but there was none, then i remembered that i heard something about a daily/weekly Speach of Light quest, and I went to a bunch of maps, but there was no quest i could do. can anybody tell me where the Speach of Light quest is, and how to get there?

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 4:03pm

pvp class

All classes is good for PvP, it's really just a matter of how the pesone who plays is playing it, though i'd still say that i did WH and DF a few times and it's mainly mage, bard, healer and warrior that gets top dps and most kills, paladin get's a lot too, but they got nurfed a lot specially holy paladin got nurfed in this patch

Friday, April 11th 2014, 3:39pm

Arenas is filled

Quoted from "SΛΤΗΩ" go to Gipat (Gipat village), there's another arena. And you can always join BG's, that's the best arena there is. Yeah, I usually go there, but there still come a lot

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:31pm

Arenas is filled

Okay, so since I recently made a PvP build and started to duel a lot couldn't i stop notice that the arena(s) are filled with players! Like, there is a so many duellers, and so many who are just watching, and It's hard to find a spot to duel anyone, not to forget you need to watch your AoE's when you're duelling so you don't hit someone else! So, why not make a second arena in Lightwood and Nezeb? And mabye some more in other maps? It would be pretty nice to being able to find a good spot for du...

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:44pm

Holy Paladin PvP build

I changed yet a lot, with help from players ingame, and I think i came up with a pretty good result http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!113.1.3…ybdzcfn/MBPQSTB I actually went so far and bought 2'nd page of mages diary so when I'll get the Battleground ruby will i have another ruby to put in somewhere i haven't figured yet

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:56pm

Holy Paladin PvP build

So I made a build and i asked a few players ingame to check it and tell me what i should do about it. With a bit of diffrent opinions did i come to a result i think is pretty good, however I'll let you see it and tell me if i still should change a bit about it tinyurl.com/o22nfk6 I put in a ruby too much cause I almost have enough Battleground Emblems to buy the ruby, also the build is made for PvP

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:28am

PLS remove these mercs

Just a sugestion to help both opinions. What if they sat a limit on daily mercs like only 5 dungeons with mercs a day? So you could run with mercs, but if you like to do dungeons would you eventually have to get a group of players who want to go too

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:23am

More GM's?

So I have seen a lot of "Any GM's online?" worldchats and i made some myself, but sadly i get no respond, and I know that many players doesn't either. So should there be more GM's or something since those GM's we currently have can barely help anyone in here? Mabye is it me, or something, is there a better and more effective way to call for a GM's help? If there is would it be nice to know it so I can tell other players what to do if they need a GM.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:13am

I found out whats the problem in Allods

Quoted from "althysummy" I don't see any advertisements. Yeah, I don't see any advertisement, if allods made an ad on YouTube or so, that show our special features like our Asreal Ships, Goblinball, Witchs Hallow, and so am i sure a lot of people would join! And also kind of make it less pay to win, cause this is in face something that many players are leaving for. I personally think the pay to win part is getting too big. One think you could do is to add fast mounts as a raid drop, so free to ...

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:32pm

Fly-able mounts

Dragon and Gryphon mount Okay, so in this new patch included a new mount, the dragon... and once again did you make a mount with wings but still not flyable. I got pissed off when i spend a lot of money for the Gryphon mount and found out it was not fly-able. So now I'm gonna complain about gryphon and the dragon. I'd like to see the mounts with wings be fly-able soon, atleast add it as a new "max level mount skill" cause it wouldn't just be awesome for us who have the mount(s) already, but I'm ...

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:12pm

Dragon and Gryphon mount

Okay, so in this new patch included a new mount, the dragon... and once again did you make a mount with wings but still not flyable. I got pissed off when i spend a lot of money for the Gryphon mount and found out it was not fly-able. So now I'm gonna complain about gryphon and the dragon. I'd like to see the mounts with wings be fly-able soon, atleast add it as a new "max level mount skill" cause it wouldn't just be awesome for us who have the mount(s) already, but I'm absolutely sure that the ...

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:53pm

Holy Tank build, for PvE

So, I recently made a holy tank build and I personally think it works great! But I'd like to hear some responds to it and see if anyone had ideas to improve, or mabye i fucked it all up??? Anyway here is the build and I hope you guys will find it good and I'll get a lot of good feedback http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!113.1.3…mzgvfcn/UHCCSWB

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:06pm

Can't Login, The Play Button Is Greyed Out.

I tried doing that and it already said "5.0.00.67.1" so i just tried going on the client and i still get stuck on 64% when loading the game, I'm out of ideas now.