You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 10:23am

Author: CubeIV

How to play this game with max 15 euro / month?

Many happy players spend less than 10$ USD/month on this game on P2P server! first investment is one Mount, good one... will last u forever. Next investment in runes just to give a small boost, maybe level 3 or 4 runes to ease the ride to level cap. following payments either purchase permanent upgrades to character (extra ruby, earring slot, talent points, stat points.. each 1st tier scroll is usually less than 2$ of gold (often much less) mount: 15$ a couple level 3-4 runes 15$ all the 1st tier...

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 9:59am

Survivability -> Bloodlust & Concentration

Surviva increases the % absorbed before passing thru as damage, there's a hard cap at 500 survivability. tested in 7.0- not sure about 8.0.. if nothing changed, then SURVIVA stat makes your concentration work as a BETTER shield (aka less 'leaking' thru to HP, and as far as my eye can tell, it does help bloodlust healing as well.)

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 7:16am

Lost Spear of Truth! Irdrich/Pearl ring

Need it to kill lictor... somehow got lost or discarded. Can't find who gives it...

Friday, September 18th 2015, 7:55am

Server overloaded

I've been watching twin peaks... down to 33rd in queue but i have a feeling #1 has been waiting to get in for 8 hours+ ello? *knocks on screen* shoulda taken a note from dev team 5 hours ago... but it TRULY SEEMS NOBODY ON DEV CARES TO REACH OUT. I think i remember why i left back in Gpotato days... thought my.com changed that...

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:44am

Server overloaded

If you offer a 24 hour paid service you keep at least one staff member on at all times... some monkey to hit reset just in case.. I think it's a bit odd that u keep the server running when there is such a prevalent login issue. Pull the plug. call some people out of bed... you have a business to run, even if it's a game.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:30am

Server overloaded

This is over 8 hours without reply from game dev/admin team. If there is no support team for US server then how can u rationalize charging players for any goods/services acquired in game? I have seen, even in 2d, free to play, minimal design cost games better levels of customer attention. It pains me to believe the rumours that the money earned in allods is siphoned for other my.com projects but it appears to be the only explanation for lack of appropriate resource.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:23am

Server overloaded

Hey i just exitted and logged again and got in no probs anyone still in queue go try... <--- jumps from 36 to 33

Friday, September 18th 2015, 5:45am

Server overloaded

So did people get in? Or is this queue for Longest Wait? #38 hashtag#38

Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:50am

Server overloaded

Maybe all our runes/gear are being transferred to Skyforge?

Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:33am

Server overloaded

So i heard... got a text saying my faction had been defeated and all of us had to start over

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:30am

Server overloaded

Sing gb pelas? Sing jc no need enter? I would sing if i could, i would refuse to enter if i could sing! I WOULD SING GB PELAS IF I COULD ENTER. I WOULD SING JC AND NOT ENTER IF I COULD SING! *queued at 54*

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:24am

Server overloaded

ABSORD

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:24am

Server overloaded

PLAYER1 HITS NPC FOR 2000 LIGHTNING DAMGE PLAYER2 ABSORD 1820 SPELL DAMEGE. REFLECT DAMGE 120 PLAYER1 RECEIVE 120 DAMGE PLAYER2 RECEIVE 180 DAMGE PLAYER2 ATTACK PLAYER 1 RECEIVE 2.676million damage YOU ARE DED RESPON? Y/N/Q

Friday, September 18th 2015, 2:28am

Server overloaded

How much they payin the monkeys then? Someone hit restart plz or say COOLDOWN ON RESTART 20HR SORRY FRICKIN DIDNT PUT THE SERVER RUBY IN RES NEED 4 DPS

Friday, September 18th 2015, 1:44am

Server overloaded

I just don't understand lack of response from dev team. If the game is planned operational 6 days running, why do they not have a 24 hour team? maybe one guy to call in and to update us on when their team is gonna be able to get in to work. Maybe it's an emergency.. i understand.. find one guy... to be on his pager and log in 5 min and say "look we can't even right now, but we will by tomorrow, super sorry, thanks we'll give u all a lion again and a 24slot bag lol... *Also I wanna reiterate my g...

Friday, September 18th 2015, 12:42am

Server overloaded

Anyone get in after waiting in queue?

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 11:39pm

Server overloaded

its daytime here. fyi.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 11:26pm

Server overloaded

Thanks... at least that clarifies something.. 'we don't know we're just mods' is better than moving thread and walk away.. thank you again.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 10:55pm

Reincarnation reset...

unequip ALL items from the reinc you are deleting, then try again.. also if you have a best friend unshare all mount/ship

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 10:47pm

Server overloaded

Hello userbase, we are now aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. We will keep you posted" Nah, lemme just shove these threads together and walk away...