You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 6:40am

Author: Azelas

Healing Classes - Where do warden healers rank at?

Hi all, I would like to know, in general (across all the healing classes: Summoner/priest/warden) for this Allods patch 9.1, where do warden healers stand/rank at? I've watched Flowerbottom's healing guide youtube video for patch 9.0 and understand that the warden healers for previous patch had been nerfed very badly. The class became more of a passable heal and the least preferred heal class for that patch. So, in terms of this patch 9.1, a few questions I have for our gamers community are: 1) ...

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:33pm

error 403?

Looking forward to an update notification when this Error 403 issue is finally fixed. I am still waiting to know on how to proceed for my account since until today, the Error 403 is still existing.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 8:02am

error 403 cant transfer

The problem is that this Error 403 is at the stage of when you try to click "Transfer Account". Even when logged into the gPotatos account, as long as you click "Transfer Account", this Error 403 appears. Basically, just cannot transfer and get the confirmation e-mail. Without the confirmation e-mail, I do not think that suggestion would work.