You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 10:14pm

Author: laivindurNA

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

Quoted from "Prison" Most people in this game will no longer remember me I played this game for a very long time on NA and no other games fill the void that leaving Allods created. The new patch is on the horizon and I plan to come back (possibly bringing a few extras). I just wanted to make this thread because if any Old Lurking players are thinking about it.. Post here and lets make the PVP fun again in this game! ~Prison Old "badass" players Comming back... I would say. Even not playing, eve...

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 10:02pm

Mechos down by Avarice (Serverfirst)

Gotta love this... Dala, Reepsone, Nova still playing :-). Gratz guys and gals.

Friday, July 11th 2014, 7:11pm

What is going with this server?

Quoted from "Avozinho" Naaah, Problem WAS Management. The bad news about Allods spreaded so fast in the past, that everyone i know if i mention the name Allods, they say it "sucks" in all aspects even if they didn't tried it yet or quitted some point in Asee. And it's easy to understand, i just have to check my aprentices' level when they quit the game. And the last drop, of course, was the review from Mike Foster , that completly ruined the game for gpotato/webzen (in my opinion). The game its...

Friday, July 11th 2014, 1:56pm

The business model implemented by Mail.RU doesn't work in Europa/NA but they strived to force it. Everyone know the result. Lot of servers closing and merging. TO hold 2 business model (p2w and p2p) is something that no many games does thesedays. May be is the only one. Both are oriented to different players and it DEMANS a huge effort from Mail.RU. It's like to make twice everything. From this point of view, at some point p2p will desapear in order to cut off costs. I think that Mail.RU should ...

Friday, July 11th 2014, 1:32pm

Subscription page now available

For gold-farmers in p2w server can be a good way to learn how allods is supoosed to be played :-), making a char in p2p. use these 60kgold and have fun for a month.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 7:38am

Bringme more ppl. Equal amount to every faction and I will give you as many pvp as u wish. Don't you realise that, Allods EU/NA has been living of the very same players for so long? I mean. Half server population know the second half. It's always the same ppl, same players. That's why they had to merge servers so many times. There's no playbase, there's no regeneration of players and It's partially faullt of p2w server (The implemented business model has scared people that didn't dare to give it...

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 8:33pm

Then tell Allods Support Team to put some money on advertising (steam for example) to do more free trial weeks, to bring ppl and see who gets hooked. The truth is that this game need to be known, way more than it's right now

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 9:29am

suggestions for pay to play server

So far I have read... looks like Pay2Win players are dramatically hooked to CS items... I would suggest to them to delete their chars from p2w server. I did it. It was painful, but... it's a point of no return. Then start again in p2p server and FORGET everything you belive to know about this game. :-)

Monday, July 7th 2014, 8:55pm

suggestions for pay to play server

Quoted from "meslow" Give everyone there when they create a toon, ALL of the items you can buy with cash in the f2p server. Just to name a few: all mounts including combats, All extra rubies/stats scrolls, all carnifex scrolls, Max bag size, Max bank size, Ship skins, etc. And not to worry. No one will have any advantage because everyone will have all of the items Maybe than people will look pass the server population and play. Than more people will join. And you're welcome. I think you didn't ...

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 11:37pm

Runes values

Good luck holding the game incommings. Bc there's no playbase to hold it for longer. Not at least in Europe... then all the money (that you wont confese that already invested in your "joy") will be gone.... Atleast, for me, will be just the same money I spent in beers or haveing dinner with my gf during last weekend:-). Not too painful at all. And no. Im not seer :-p. I just saw so many "server merges", "servers going off" in this game. From NA to EU. (captain obvious strikes for once in whole p...

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 11:15pm

(P2P) Best at each class

Quoted from "Charlesbrnson" Quoted from "Poison" Ponsedeleon was the best player in league when i was playing whos pons? To have Ponse in ur team was almost synonymous of victory.... during the league's darkest age.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 9:29pm

Runes values

Then I dont know why you see a problem in the current rune value... you should be like "who cares!!!! It's a free to play"... "Runes are overrated", "2-1-1 1-1-1 is enough to have fun... It's not my current set of course, but do what I say but don't what I do"... Dude... sometimes I think they pay to you some kind of fees for playing on that server hahaha

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 9:13pm

(P2P) Best at each class

the only problem with Ponse was.... Ponse itself... He acted like a kid too many times. After the ban, league was kinda deadly-touched. However that made a real challenge to stick in league. Even being massacred in skirmishes and Domi, I can not complain. It was really and simply fun to play. I like challenges, the hardest the better. I love the experience of winning 1/10 if that one was against stronger players or guilds. Like a friend used to say: "there is room for improvement". And I was tot...

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 8:48pm

P2P question

However you can go and play Scame2play server :-)... get informed about rune system, pat5, and all the trash that gets around CS... and then p2p server will not look so horrible idea.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 8:42pm

Runes values

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i guess new playes will maybe avoid pvp, thats all but even if you left out pvp at all game is still great because allods is such a great game it can affort to make everything expensive but ppl will still play Looks like F2P is not so wonderful at all...right? @P2P u can pve and pvp many as u wish. :-) Just take a bit to get the gear... :-)

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 8:27pm

(P2P) Best at each class

Best player ever (no matter its class) was Rasar. In p2p was known as Unmatched.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 1:26am

10€ for playing a dead server... That's a good point in your arguments. But try to be objective. The next 100€ that you are willing to spend in TrashShop... save'em. Buy 1-2 months of P2P subscription... Play time enough to reach endgame (what it's really DOABLE for a newcomer that starts from scratch. Something impossible to imagine if we were talking about f2p) If we were able to bring ppl to p2p server and let'em SEE THE TRUE Allods online... f2p would be dead. Seriously you can not opine abo...

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 12:57am

How? Just ... How?

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" Quoted from "Shilofax" That being said, you then have access to EVERYTHING for that $13/month. Quoted from "Spinecrawler" Everything? You played on p2p long enough ? You don't get EVERYTHING for that money. You get only basics (for my standards). CS costumes - gone, cool mount patterns - gone, cool mounts - gone or obtainable veeeery late from astral or raid bosses still not every single one, ship skins - gone, ship corvete upgrade - gone, looter pet for resources (he...

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 12:49am

How? Just ... How?

Quoted from "Hclftw" As a VERY heavy CS player..... How can you honestly think making everything...and I mean EVERYTHING in this game MORE expensive is a positive thing? You just SEVERELY upped the price of runes. Prophetic Card Compasses were almost 3 times as expensive as before... And there are many other examples that I just can't think of right now... Quoted from "Hclftw" How is this attractive to ANYONE? Anyone being... Your current playerbase Anyone being... Your potential playerbase Quo...

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 10:02pm

I have played Allods since it's first CB in NA server. Up untill now I have played almost everything in this game. I spent lot of money in p2w server and the only good thing I got from that experience was the ppl I met. The best face of Allods is in P2P server, but P2P server is for dedicated ppl who need to put some efforts and dedication. IMO you are not this kind of player. Like we read, you need "to buy" time and prestige. Nothing of these things can be bough in p2p server. When I say p2p se...