You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

Wednesday, November 13th 2019, 4:31pm

Author: Noah1

Runes 8lvl boutique

Nope after 30d your temporarty 8 runes gone, and as compensation you will get 400 crystals (per 1) So after that 30d you need buy new one or use that crystal chip to craft your perm runes

Wednesday, November 13th 2019, 1:22pm

Game dead?

Quoted You have to be outta your mind and delusional to ever think 600-700 people still login to Allods. Quoted How the hell you can count 600 population hahaha i count ppl +2900 gear lv here https://allods.my.com/en/ratings#gearscore thers 11 class showing top 100 geared ppl i have in mind some of them can be incarnations, but also take in mind thers some ppl play diferent time zones, not coming domi, doing only astral hunt or even some ppl leveling up You have to be outta your mind thinking i...

Monday, November 11th 2019, 10:43pm

Game dead?

yep it's dead if you count 600-700 popularity as dead but to do content you need only 12-24ppl, so you can find ppl to play in f2p you have huge p2w by p2w i mean thers alot, rly alot of pover items increting your health, stats, +x%dmg, +stats if you kill someone, anty-cc, cc time reduction, -50% dmg reduction after you kill someone, + def stats, armor shell increting your hp, stamina+, vigor+, runes incresting your dmg/def, and also tons of temporary items ther also is only few options for visu...

Friday, November 8th 2019, 12:21am

Question about WEAPONS

? Quoted I tested on engi still same dmg can you make ss? i tested that on dps spec, so mybe only dps spec have problem, you saw my ss, on one+off i did 12k per hit on paried 23k and are you sure you used grapshoot for test? cuz yes other skills are not effected if yes, gona write bug repport cuz we confirmed other class don't have that bulshit

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 11:59am

Question about WEAPONS

Quoted I'll have you know, normal people don't use basic attack in their rotations. it was not basic attack, it was gapshoot who is part of rotation on enginner and it's skill Quoted Try with actual melee skills, and you'll see the damage is the same. idk why but enginner is enginner, here your dmg drop by 50% when your using grapshot wearing offhend+dagger i tested other classes and your right thats why i placed this info in enginner guide as i noticed that diference 1-2y ago and it's still un...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 10:13pm

Question about WEAPONS

Quoted Offhand + onehand is exactly same thing as using paired swords or 2h mace or whatever other 2 slot weapon. 50% less dmg bro

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 5:55pm

Collector’s editions for "Bastion of Hope" 10.2 Update!

I can tell more, price for 1bc will rise to 10-15k in next 1-3 monts, cuz thay added daily quests in astral academy when evryone of them give you 36k gold, and for 5 you geting addional 127k so daily you can earn 108k per char more 108k * 7days*4 weaks = 3024000g over 7d you can do 21 quests 21/5= 4 4*126000*4= 2016000g 3024000+2016000=5040000g per month and it's only one char! what if somone will do it on 4 chars? 15120000g and don't forget thers yet pure etherium to sell whos now drop rate is ...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 5:40pm

Question about WEAPONS

Quoted some class can wear shield, if thay do thay got some chance to "parry" attack and reduce it dmg by 50% if i good remember other offhends don't do anythink expect of giving you some stats, but thay not give you more weapon dmg so it's ussles to have them insted of 2h on dps spec, cuz your cuting your dmg by half on skills wher main weapon response for them

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 5:15pm

Collector’s editions for "Bastion of Hope" 10.2 Update!

Quoted the game is getting lame and worse its been way to long since we didn't see any new maps the game is only started focusing on those who cash money while they ignored other players ideas or suggestions I don't even know why section like that exist in the forum you guys have nothing but a collector edition like you think everyone can offer money game lost its balance and everything got expensive I don't even have strong ship and one strong artillery cost 5 million gold at least give other ...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 4:57pm

Question about WEAPONS

yep i told about paried weapon cuz engi can't wearing 2h sword, mace etc, but thay are equal with pover to paried weapons engi can wear only 1 hend weapon have lower performenc ofc othe class have diferent scalings, you can check it by taking off wand/bow and 2h, for what spells that weapons are response i mentioned about weapons in engi, cuz wand is response for acid spells, and weapon for psychical spells, so as my build was mostly psychical, and when you hit wirh reactor it do 100% physcial d...

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 5:42pm

Pimp My Build 10.1 - Results are in !

use link of guide and put it in google translator, so google will translate it for you

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 12:35pm

So frustrated...

Quoted ok then that's just one more translation issue hmh, gona test it, patch ago it's incrested base dmg, but maybe after thay changed how scaling work for utls somethink changed i missed, cuz if you use site talent editior you can notice how base dmg changing on colosuss good you noticed it

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 11:41am

So frustrated...

yep it's disorienting for 3s evrythink spider tought, rubies make chance for pull, and 6s 20% dmg (even on Boss or medium mob) from last 1-2 patch that rubies can be used in aspect of assault if you not care about pulling stil 1 ruby for that 20% dmg is op Quoted ...indeed what have they done ? according to description, colossus R1 is the same as R2 and R3 nope, for each rank it's have highter base dmg, thats why you taking r3, to do more dmg Sanctuary r1, cuz more ranks increst only live time S...

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 11:21am

So frustrated...

Quoted Hello ! I love engi dps ! we don’t see much If I were you yep it's what my build have Quoted I never tried spider, maybe I should yep from some patch ago it's give +20% dmg for 6s after use, so with reload you have +20% dmg for 12s, i think +20% dmg even for your turrets is worth to spend 3 rubies and 1-3 talents Quoted I think, if you have enought rubies, light turret is a little (1-2%) better than acid when 250+celerity and long fight monocible even if, is it worth to take that 5talent...

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 5:58am

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted what u mean, he will see less ppl on p2p than f2p what you mean, he will play with less ppl in f2p then in p2p (until he cash or farm for nesesary items) but different story is his posted in morning, so i can asume his from different time zone then eu

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 5:23am

So frustrated...

Quoted Hardly I will shoot 1 by 1 little mob in blood trials to get 35 stacks but Mr Noah has everything tested so listen to him. I just said my opinion, sorry if you taked this by wrong way, i asked for effectiveness, cuz like i said last time i tested it in 9.1, and not saw anythink in patch notes I will test it again as in p2p you pay for change build only 46k gold, and will put ss here to compare dmg diference But yes in trial of blood "wher you compite with others" you can take burst of ma...

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:43pm

How to get Red Meteorite

Quoted Awww that's something impossible thanks for the help you can do normal mod prophet boss solo, it's not reqire any special mechanics, you just braindead dps, and move cuz his spawn purple balls you will get 1 Red Meteorite, dragonic relict, and 1-2 eq 90%, worth to try even when your casual, you schold not have problem, he do like 1-2k dmg

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:22pm

So frustrated...

Quoted Just to let you know: i don't care about pvp or even cc abilities, this system about "do damage, get heal" made cc's pretty useless imho yep but after you have rubys in spider, it's increst your dmg by 20% for 6s, you can stack it with critical mass +25%, , and Master plan +70 stats for evry stats, then use granades to stack determination to 100% then use 6s pover buff (+20%) from Magic injection race ability, then concetration pot and burst with destruction shots for nasty dmg so spider...

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:11pm

So frustrated...

Quoted IF THAT'S OK, i don't want to mess it up even more now. you have my guaranty as person who complited lv 25 heroic, you also have how many dps i did on screanshots with 28500gs ps. but not use my sup build, cuz 10.2 made sups to use stats buff insted of pover buff, so i need edit it

Friday, November 1st 2019, 12:32pm

So frustrated...

but problem is reactor blowdown share resorces with burst of mana, so if you use burst of mana you do less dmg then 1 reactor blowdown hited on one target, so you losing dmg until you hit more then 8mobs but last time i tested burst of mana was around 9.1 patch, so if you use burst of mana show it effectiveness comparing to reactor blowdown, maybe i'm in mistake it's my aoe on 6-8 harpys in ai-rihat (witchout destructive shoots) z prob you culd do highter numbers using natural dmg, insted like m...