You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 5:23pm

Author: RosmanPL

Task Force: Entry Submission Thread

Name: Rosman Server: New Frontier Completed Tasks: Professions: ► Create an epic Plate armour piece – 10 points. ► Create 15 Potions of the same type & quality – 10 points. Life & Recreation: ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points. ► Get married (or divorced) – 10 points. ► Go for a cold swim in Eljune – 10 points. ► Take part in the Kirah race or Wandering Isle race – 10 points. ► In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points. Astral: ► Visit an astr...

Monday, November 9th 2015, 12:24pm

HallowScream - Community Event

Rosman / New Frontier Monday 07:37AM There are more and more. I have to hide. Monday 03:23PM They found me...

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 7:27am

Swimsuit Contest: 2015

Rosman, League, New Frontier Hi, this is my entry:

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 2:53pm

[PMB] Rosman - Paladin

This was my Pimp My Build entry for Allods: Broken Chains edition. I hope you had pleasure going through this like I did. If you have any questions just pm me in game or here. Good luck!

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 2:53pm

[PMB] Rosman - Paladin

I think the best choice for paladin would be:

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 2:52pm

[PMB] Rosman - Paladin

This is my DPS build created to destroy all bosses/mobs you will meet. It's physical damage made expecially for astral isles and raids. Talent Tree: Important Skills / Useful Skills Rubies: In this build I focused mostly on the damage increasing rubies. In 1st rubie tree you can find really strong AOE skill - Chastising Strike. Of course True Faith - Ferocity doesn't reduce armor anymore. Also i took faster energy and canons regeneration, stat points, damage boost etc. I took Challenge because ...

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 2:51pm

[PMB] Rosman - Paladin

This build i use to tank astral/raids, got everything you need to survive and hold good aggro. Talent Tree: Important Skills / Useful Skills / Useless Skills Rubies: So very much to list off but i hope by looking u can understand my logic. Basically I rubied for large holy dps and energy/cannon regeneration while trying to put as many points into tanking rubies as possible. Stat points, 3 barriers and self healing are musts in my opinion. Also combat res is really helpful. Statistics: In this p...

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 2:50pm

[PMB] Rosman - Paladin

If you wanna start play as paladin, you have to choose between four races. League: Kanians and Elves / Empire: Xadaganians and Orcs. Each race has its own special racial skill. "Page from the book of secrets" - This item from boutique can unlock all racials. Crusader: Crusader's Endurance - Allows combining damage of all barriers into one. Paladin receives 25% of the damage stored in them. I recommend it on tank build. Templar: Pious Words - Inflicts no damage to the target, but casts a curse t...

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 2:50pm

[PMB] Rosman - Paladin

Hello, I'm Rosman from Legends (ISA) guild. I am playing Allods Online for more than 3 years, but of course with some of the breaks... However few years of playing as pala teached me many things which i would like to share with you. My favorite role is Tank, i like tanking cause i feel more useful for a party or raid than been dps, however paladin currently is more useful as DPS, but i still cant resist to switch to Tank when there is none of them around. In this quick guide I'll show you my ho...

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:24am

[Solved] World Mysteries - The Demonic Threat BUG

Ye kk its done, like you said. Heal helped me and now everything is fine ;p Ty for help Dhamp

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 6:11am

Yee i know i know but I tried a few ways. With kill mobs, leaving their etc... ;p and always voisvet die.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 11:38pm

Falling all the time... until finally dies and disappears http://screenshooter.net/8960492/rcphthv

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 11:31pm

Nope, Tensess soul does not give me any offers. (Just teleport from dungeon) I thing in this situation only GM can help;/

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 11:13pm

Hello i have problem with 1 WM. I cant take quest from Voisvet Belov;/ This is my 3rd character and I never had anything like this... Someone maybe know how to fix this? Or maybe GM can help me? http://screenshooter.net/8960492/vfhgwbv Greetings,and ty for help