You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Saturday, November 9th 2019, 1:06am

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

[FIXED] Statpoints missing

fixed with last patch

Saturday, November 9th 2019, 1:04am

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

Quoted from "danielzntrt" later i realized that you can level your creatures inside the maze by paying depending on the level you want them to reach. the payment to the goblin-housekeeper inside is to rise the anger of the monsters (makes them stronger aswell) and make life for the healer harder this leveling is NOT permanent so think twice before sinking your gold there Quoted from "danielzntrt" 'd love for the 'maze guards' to be like 40k gs even the NPC said that? likely a humorous quote, th...

Friday, November 8th 2019, 10:53pm

Trigger Reincarnation Quest in 9.0?

it is noteable that when you open the questlog on the right lower side you can also see an ingameguide to the reincarnation-progress with automove

Friday, November 8th 2019, 10:44pm

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

Quoted from "danielzntrt" SUPPOSE to be that one... BUT it doesn't do anything... What am i missing?, am i trying to "fly before learning to walk"?, do i eventually get them to fight in my maze?... i dont know about this as i have never tried it (always convert my embrium to gold ) Quoted from "danielzntrt" Also found an egg over the desk in the office, but we'll get to it in other time. i think this will become relevant in a future update Quoted from "danielzntrt" also, how do i know my maze i...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 11:19pm

Question about WEAPONS

while we are at this topic, here is a hint: if you get a drop which is a weapon you cant use (example: you get a bow as a sorcerer), go to KOE (kingdom of elements) and buy the purple insignia from the vendor there ("change weapon look") this will change your bow to a wand which the sorcerer can use (works the other way aswell and with meleeweapons)

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 8:49pm

Game refuses to start

ping these servers aswell these are the ones aogame.exe connects to while playing 185.30.178.25 185.30.178.26 185.30.178.27 185.30.178.28 185.30.178.29 188.42.188.20 188.42.188.228 if you have problems pinging them, this will be a hint to the problem which you can forward to support to shorten the whole process...

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 11:34pm

Allods endlich richtig spielbar?

abgesehen vom gipat-patch vor mehr als 6 jahren, wo es keinen NPC gab wo man gold in blaue kristalle tauschen konnte und viele sachen nur haben konnte wer eingezahlt hat, war allods immer richtig spielbar "pay to win" wird hier immer wieder als ausrede genommen, wenn andere besser sind als man selbst (so wie in schiess-spielen bei dieser art von spielern immer derjenige, der besser ist als er selber, zwangsläufig eine zielhilfe ("aimbot") hat oder ein pöhser HACKER ist ) wer es nicht ganz glaube...

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 11:15pm

Allods everything is about purchase purchase purchase

Quoted from "Halfing" You went from retard to braindead in 1 minute. if lack arguments, then flame (simple logic of a flamer) Quoted from "Halfing" Server is dead i read this since i started playing this game and its still not true Quoted from "Halfing" every 1mil in humanity who would enjoy coming home from work and start to farm for 5 years in a heavy CS dependant game so we now came from "it is not possible" to "it is possible but not fun" to "it is fun but only to some"... we made some step...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 9:29pm

Quoted from "Noah1" but astral not changed science 4-6y i think they should make astral more singleplayer-compatible. many players avoid it as it is simply too much hassle to form and find a group and everything make a ship full controllable by one player and revive astral would not be too hard to implement Quoted from "Halfing" Everyone can farm yet nobody is doing it. thats a choice what matters is it is possible Quoted from "Halfing" There is no fun in playing a game for 5 years so you can f...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 1:07am

Quoted from "Halfing" AOP you are contradicting yourself in every comment you make... I'm gonna wrap this up cause i won't go in and comment on everything you said, like you do btw. If the server was not about purschase purchase purchase, as the OP mentioned, this game would've had 10x the population it has right now. And to go even further, the server was already near death a few years ago. ah, even more of the high-quality posts! there we go! saying i contradict myself but not bringing up one...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 12:54am

Quoted from "Noah1" Quoted it is just me and a few others who considers the economical part of the game the main game Quoted like you say "some cars are slow because of fast cars" exactly thats why this game have low popularity, only you and a few others like it its OK to be happy with playing a "niche" game instead of something mass-compatible... quality over quantity... how you want to more slow cars come to your racing game if evryone driving ferari, and some farming players after 4-5y of co...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 12:03am

Is it worth coming back?

i discard cursed items... < 100% can be upgraded at anvil with some dust (go BG, get amalgam, trade to dust at negotiant) 103% upgraders and 106% upgraders available at battleground-reward NPC the dominating players are those who go under the effort of finding a party to collect the 109% and 112% and 115% upgraders for gear and those who do under the effort of aquiring draconic gear... my humble wish is there will be an option to go for all that solo someday but personally i have arranged with b...

Monday, October 28th 2019, 10:22pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

Quoted from "RedCatCZ" Iam unhappy with one shotting, and @A-O-P u r messed up that you enjoy it, cuz its no fun. The best PvP is alway on the beginning of the season where everybody has equal gear. oh i am messed up in many ways but enjoying this seems to be common, just openly talking about it seems rare for me the best pvp is also at the beginning of the season where everybody has equal gear but i have superior items (because i dont like to gearup, always feels like wasted effort as gear get...

Monday, October 28th 2019, 10:14pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

i will quote this whole thing for the sake of readability and add my answers in BLUE Quoted from "TruthButtHurts" If this is hard to understand I am gonna spell it out 1 by 1 for you, new temporary perfection which adds you something like 7% more dmg and new permanent carnifex gehena which is so ugly some dont even want it for the buff. the thing with the flame-animation? thats permanent, not temporary Temporary items are probably disliked by almost everyone yes they are except those who have in...

Monday, October 28th 2019, 9:23pm

[FIXED] Statpoints missing

i believe you its intended when being mounted - but not when being unmounted thats the problem i dont know if this has been fixed already, will post here if i experience this again...

Monday, October 28th 2019, 9:21pm

Missing Statpoints

Quoted from "Aionwen" also im intresstet how and who is cabable of verkacking such fundamental routins never caused problems before? reading this made me laugh tears. thank you! while this seems to be some nerf for combat-mount attacks i also found this applied to me when being not mounted. i fixed it by disabling my aspect and then logging off, logging on again (statpoints still gone) and then re-activating my aspect. then, the stats were there again.

Monday, October 28th 2019, 9:18pm

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "Noah1" And allods not doing expanshions with new 4-5 maps, raid, mount to get or costume as, alternative path expect of leveling maps for 30-50 euro And if thay do new costume/ship dessings it's prob compas once per 3-4 months So choise for players who are not interested in pover upgrade is rare... And content thay add is 1 boss for obs and this time not even leveling maps for long time Thats a problem, not cs if cs is problem to you, you just coming play on p2p server i totally ag...

Monday, October 28th 2019, 9:00pm

Poem

nice one!

Monday, October 28th 2019, 8:55pm

Pimp My Build 10.1 - Results are in !

congratulations to all winners i really enjoyed reading these

Monday, October 28th 2019, 8:48pm

Bard Stats Help

i will come with a basic stat-recommendation get around thes values, no need to be accurate 250 seems to be some softcap, higher than this, the incrase in effect is smaller and thus its better if you invest into another stat (this does NOT apply to brutality / determination / proficiency and bloodlust/ lifepoints) special stats: critchance = 250 not for bard as there are rubies for 100% critchance critdmg = 250 doubleattack = 250 normal stats: PVP = 100 prof, rest brut, not deter (unless you rea...