You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 354.

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 3:00pm

Author: Rayofsshadow

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Cannoneer in the Boutique! - 15/11/19

You can buy same shit to f2p as to p2p (except weapon skins) through webshop and diff mount skins to both f2p and p2p

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 9:35pm

Please, Bard Build!!

This post is pre patch

Saturday, November 9th 2019, 9:51pm

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

Main mazes can only produce Embrium from Horns

Friday, November 8th 2019, 10:28am

Question about WEAPONS

doesnt matter Daniel, the only diff is drops, if u get 1h and off hand before 2h use those, or wice verse, Insignias is the same amount to upgrade them (1h and offhand is 1 per 1%, 2h is 2 per 1%)

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 9:01pm

Question about WEAPONS

? I tested on engi still same dmg

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 5:37am

Is it worth coming back?

he posted at 5pm, prob p2p, and paying or not doesnt matter for how many people u see in capital .. that was just a bad try of a comeback?

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 12:52am

Is it worth coming back?

what u mean, he will see less ppl on p2p than f2p

Friday, November 1st 2019, 8:27pm

How to get Red Meteorite

Uh yes with current rotation, as long as u have some Bloodlust And move from purple balls, almost everyone can solo 2nd boss in Normal Mode, also it will drop 1 Matter of Creation, Seal for Double loot which u have to use, then pick up chest then talk to npc and hit accept, it also drops 1-3 draconids and 1-3 cursed draconids, + 100/100 gears and some keys and also Artifact frags/Fate elixirs.

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:14am

So frustrated...

idk, just go support xD

Friday, November 1st 2019, 4:05am

How to get Red Meteorite

Guaranteed drops : HM 2 per boss 4 on Last boss, NM 1 per boss 2 on Last boss Chance to drop: 1st bg win, 1st 3v3/6v6 win, s5/doing keys, al rihat, koe, Astral hunt, dominion win, opening Cash shop strongboxes.

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 6:19pm

[FIXED] Statpoints missing

thats armor being bugged, just dismount armor then mount it again, shoudl fix, otherwise relog

Monday, October 28th 2019, 9:18pm

Bard Stats Help

You only need 250 DA 250 Crit dmg, Rubies makes stuff Crit 100% Also, IF u take Natural rubies in 2nd grid that maked etudes do Natural dmg, stay with 250 DA 250 Crit dmg, If u ignore those and make phys build u go 250 Crit dmg 250 Phys and this build is better in the long runs if ur doing casuall stuff 100-200 conc, 300-400 BL rest Vita, if ur doing Heroics/Raid just go 250 caution 100-200 conc rest Vita(without engi/heals go 300 BL aswell)

Saturday, October 26th 2019, 12:37am

Allods everything is about purchase purchase purchase

the price in guild isnt cheap its normal, lig side has even cheaper sometimes, actually most of the times, Idk what Brino do to farm, cuz I dont do it I get most of my gold through my Mazes on a few reincs so I can chill and ofc some irl money i add everymonth to get prem 3 for pvp food, cuz im lazy and dont go bg´s (prem 3 is 30 euro btw) if u can farm pvp food then u dont even want to get prem 3 lul

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 10:14pm

Allods everything is about purchase purchase purchase

Try talk to Brino, he is in the same boat as u but he farmed 12´s in runes pat5 and cs items you THINK you cant achieve but u can, you just dont try. End of Discussion.

Friday, October 18th 2019, 1:21am

Missing Statpoints

Like i said in that post its intended to take away double attack and crit chance while being mounted, idk why they decided to start implementing it now, probably cuz they buff combat mounts