You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 8:36pm

Author: Stepchell

Need some advices!

Quoted from "Ginko" Hello. Firstly do not take tornado its not good enough. If you wanna play support you must pick emerald glow for sure. Leaf fall is not great but you can take it if you want but i rather have rejuvenation over it. So toxic sap and dancing flashes rubies will be useless. You can spend those points into spiritual connection, scavenger, stinging death and death wounds. You can also put those into some healing rubies like healing mist and well of life. Other than that your build...

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 9:28pm

Need some advices!

Hi! it´s me again. I´m thinking about be a support warden, because yolo i want to use this build. melee warden (it is open for opinions and changes) I think that this build it´s ok. I need to test it anyway... but what I want to know now it´s about the weapon that I should use. I don´t really know the difference between melee weapons now. could you give some tips? about paired weapons, or two-handed or one-handed. if you could tell pros and cons I would really appreciate it

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 9:27pm

Melee dps?

Quoted from "Stepchell" Thx for your comments. I will try to do another one He guys! I was trying to do a better build. what do you think? Melee Build

Monday, November 7th 2016, 6:35am

Melee dps?

Thx for your comments. I will try to do another one

Friday, November 4th 2016, 5:04pm

Melee dps?

Hi everybody! I'm trying to create a melee dps build, and I got this at the moment. This build is not complete, so, there are many thing that you could include or change. anyway, I have no way to test it, so I need your experience to help me to know how it goes, and if it could work or doesnt. Ty so much be gentle please http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!131..3…cenlgazdb/ILOWB

Friday, November 4th 2016, 1:55pm

Melee warden?

Hi everybody! here I got a melee build for warden. anyway, I have no way to test it, so, i need your experience to tell me how it goes. please be gentile. http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!331..3…edklgazdb/UDPAE ty so much