You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 184.

Today, 4:00am

Author: PunisherSy

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

In the runs I went to do compass as a tank "I was undergeared, level 8 rune in def" the damage I got was too much for a healer to heal, if I'd miss 2 hits from the battle wound it would be a wipe for my team, anyone other than the tank will be one-shotted. Compass is not related to "CS and GS" it's more to methodology and experience, the times we got wipe were either mistake on my part or the other party member part. and you'd think "well if you had full 13 and higher gs you'd not get that much ...

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 9:40pm

Please, Bard Build!!

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" This post is pre patch My bad, didn't look at the date xD, someone must've up it.

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 10:53am

Please, Bard Build!!

Wasn't the power buff nerfed to the ground? I've seen many people now use villance. Quoted from "Drakdish" ● Aspect of Support ability: the increase in support effects has been reduced from 7/14/21% to 3/6/9%. ● Power effect: effectiveness reduced from 20% to 5%.

Saturday, November 9th 2019, 12:55am

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

Quoted from "danielzntrt" Sigh... how do i get this "enslavement" skill?, suppose to be really hard, right?, i don't think they'll let us get a nice creature for free at the very beginning. Thanks for responding. enter your maze and talk with the NPC that's inside the room, you need 500 embrium to get it, then you have 3 qualities for the demons to enslave (blue,purple,orange) the the cost of the seals increases as you go, the success of enslavement chance decreases. Once you buy it it will be ...

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 10:09am

Game refuses to start

use the CMD and try "ping auth.allods.com -t" and see if it pings or not, if it does then you can connect if not try changing the DNS or use a vpn that might work. ty using tracert command as well. I had an issue with connections before the problem was from my ISP, I recommend you to contact the tech support they can help better.

Friday, October 25th 2019, 9:08pm

Allods everything is about purchase purchase purchase

It's the usual thread you put each now and then that I usually ignore and pass on... But this time I'll reply. I don't do trial of blood quite often but it's not "IMPOSSIBLE" as you assume it's about tactics and mechanics, for example people get high rank on their low gear reincarnations, you keep doing trial ones until you get a good score then you go for the real deal. Speaking of patronage 5... It was not made so you'd get it in one time, you need to deliver 10k holy symbols to get it as perm...

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 9:07am

reincarnation leveling debuff

just buy weapons from the auction house of max level, you can wear the gear if you're level 67 and above... you will be fine I did that on my reincarnations 50k gold and you will be 2~3 shotting mobs, unless you have stat and build problems.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:36am

[PMB 10.1] Scout tank build from the surface of it till the very depth By: Titanium [Completed/no images]

2.3 tactics, mechanics, rotation, useful stuff and tricks before digging into the rotation here's some general tips any can should use: 1. before combat mount on mount that gives the 35% shield upon dismounting (Fish, Scarab, Guar, etc...) they stack so if you have the 3 of them you'll get 105% shield. 2. always keep your blessing active, you can use your patronage skills when needed, also it lowers the cc duration. 3. Alchemy is our ally !! you should always have "Common Vial Of Negation"(for ...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:34am

[PMB 10.1] Scout tank build from the surface of it till the very depth By: Titanium [Completed/no images]

2.2 Stats and stats reasoning: So now that you're aware of the class, the build, the stats in general it's time to tell you the specific stats I prefer with the reason why. Offensive stats: Double attack: 250 double attacks works wonders it makes you abosrb 2 hits instead of one double regen on all your gear insainly good and a must have. Swiftness: all the rest although the soft cap is 250 and the maximum effectiveness for swift-fletching is at 300 yet as a scout you only have the deciver of de...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:33am

2.1 talent points: any elaboration is mentioned with regard to the whole build. Poison charm at level 3; you will be using it a lot. Shady Strike level 3; good damage for aggro, gear regen. Swingout level 3; key defensive ability for you and your party giving you 30% dodge chance with application of joker effect for you and your party which makes your receive 40% less damage from DOTs and AOE. Aspect of defense level 3; heath increase by 30%, threat amplification by 12 times. Frost charm level 3...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:32am

2. The build itself This build uses 75 talent points, 68 rubies, which is basic CS stuff that you get, and all raid rubies except Locus and the questchain ruby, battle ground ruby, And it's more than enough and everyone can use it "p2p has to finish all raids to have 68 rubies I think." LINK I'll start with the rubies each grid at a time with why/why I didn't take each thing, keep in mind extra damage= extra threat. Fire starter grid: Death mark ruby level 3; additionally increase the damage by...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:31am

1.2 short brief on the stats: Let's talk about stats "keep in mind that any damage amplification is a healing amplification too", if you're new to the game or an old player the stat system maybe a bit hard for you to fully understand, So I'll start With offensive ones first, Main>special then defensive main>special. Offensive Stats Vigor: a damage amplification factor, simply the higher the number the higher the factor the greater the damage/heal you deal. ( can by increased by Gear, guild tabar...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:30am

Hello and welcome My name is Titanium and I'm a casual one trick player from the F2P server league side guild of "sexy pirates", I play scout since the patch 4.0 of the old level 51 level cap. in this PMB thread I'll start from the very basic concepts to the very advanced stuff, so even if you're new to the game... By the end of this you'll be able to have a proper understanding of general game knowledge and scouts as tanks (that's the point of PMB event isn't it?). APPENDIX(Alphabetical): AOE (...

Friday, July 26th 2019, 10:14am

Lightning Bolt Kelpies

I don't think it was ever "available" from the start. the bound LB kelipe was obtained from some collector's edition. the trade-able one was always a lottery prize, like the current strongbox sale

Friday, July 26th 2019, 9:34am

Shell

If you're going for the reputation one then save your symbols for a smile with +fame also use the tome that increases your fame and get a guild tabard, those 3 combined will save you 4 times the farming, focus on getting 1 type of tycoon coins cuz they have 3 different reputation. Like the others said, you can't active the adaptive shell unless you have a shell (basic color pattern) which means you need to at least have used one permanent shell in order to active the shell, and then you can hamm...

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 7:24pm

Multiverse Contest [Ended]

here goes... Lion king X allods hope you like it xD Titanium - Evolution

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 3:20pm

Ancien joueur avec quelques questions

Yeah, Greatness, private allod, reincarnation quests are all max level quests now.

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 9:50am

How to change my archetype in SP ?

Quoted from "Noah1" no in p2p if you get core morpher from ah it's free to use other then that core morphers are in prophetic cards or sales (for exemple visual fatality sale) or for marks vvined in some forum/facebook competition also for change build you pay 46k gold (same stats 46k so both 92k) same for change race or gender you pay like 22-30k gold noice