You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 227.

Yesterday, 6:52pm

Author: Dragagon

[BUG]Guild Stronghold daily quests for KOE & Al-Rihat do not work.

We are failing to hand in all progresses because 80% of our guild is bugged and does not have the quest, or does have the quest but have no "hand in the materials" option. FIX YER SHAITTT

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 6:43pm

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

Lots of rune talk here, looks like a p2p is your solution Aside of the advertising; healers became irrelevant. Why? Effiency. It's simply faster to run 4x dps and a supp with tank, because it's possible. I don't know about the CS reqs for f2p to make it happen but its for whoever on p2p. Healers are only on certain bosses and pvp. Exploring is half the fun!

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 6:37pm

I build stronghold first, THEN did dailies. Other guildies did the quests today too and GOT THE RESOURCES. I got nothing. Now explain this? Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" and also ur late 1 day xD we raided before wednesday, wtb ru advisors #vidgelo

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 7:12am

We build our Stronghold today! Super excited after 21 days of nonstop determination to gather all Matter of Creations and trying not to forget a single day to give them in, only to find out the Stronghold works for only half of it. We cannot progress our stronghold ingame because the quests that require you to do KOE and Rihat do not work. Example of rihat is here, did not think of recording KOE since I didn't know it would not work. Video here

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 11:42pm

How useful is the healer on the current patch?

Looks like someone got butthurttttt ;D p2p is doing great and healers are viable for pvp. Considering pve, healers are non existant unless for Teps hardmode obs raid and 2 bosses in heroic dungeons. Everything else is indeed bloodlust and supporting. Eitherway full heal gameplays are long past, yet it's still really fun. Welcome back I'd say and if you pick league, we'd welcome you to Avarice Also interesting for p2p here .

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 8:12am

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Cannoneer in the Boutique! - 15/11/19

If anyone gets tired of this cash shop game my.games is playing with you I completely understand you, but I want you to know that you don't have to quit Allods Online. There still is the p2p server with no cash shop or boutique whatsoever. A pure game, for the pure players. See you on Smuggler's Paradise !

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 8:10am

First Warlord Titel on P2p

Meloetta had it already for when I can remember and PowerMetal too I believe.

Thursday, November 14th 2019, 6:14pm

Collector’s editions for "Bastion of Hope" 10.2 Update!

Will the ship skins from the collector's editions be tradeable or not???? Answer on my question I asked a week ago instead of deleting my re-questioning exactly because u don't reply but delete instead. ask questions, get banned from discord. ask questions on forum, get it deleted from forum. What's wrong with you lots.

Friday, November 8th 2019, 11:15pm

Still waiting for the end of sale date and to know wether it's tradeable or not.

Monday, November 4th 2019, 2:45pm

Pimp My Build 10.1 - Results are in !

Another 4 days later. These mods do a really goodjob at managing the forums and all. Can't even explain their own actions.

Friday, November 1st 2019, 10:39pm

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "u_46900362" Seven plus hours in and I'm barely past level 15. Bagspace was a cash shop exclusive and while you're given a bigger bag, you can't equip it until 15, so that was fun. The game is a ghost town- I've seen 3 other players while in the capital building, and nowhere else. Sounds like f2p D: p2p is more fun

Friday, November 1st 2019, 9:16pm

Can a moderator confirm to me wether the ship design pack is bound or not? Thanks in advance.

Monday, October 28th 2019, 10:40am

Music to game to

What are your top 5 Non copyrighted music songs currently? Great discovers you made? Some forever lasting tunes that always please you? Please post them up, need to know what's being liked as my jam is not publicly loved

Saturday, October 26th 2019, 7:16pm

Waiting for the replies from our super active and caring moderators.

Monday, October 21st 2019, 9:02pm

Upon removal of the public and open discord for avoidance of following questions, I have decided to challenge the moderators once more to answer following arguments, as allowed by vidgelo. Hopefully this time without the deletion or banning as result, but answers I can comply with. 1) Slyeon is german, made a build in english so it's overall publicly more helpful to more players. Lewis made it french, so it's locked to a very specific language only. 2) At start of their PMB's, Slyeon explains wh...