You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 1:25am

Author: Emesteha

survivability bug?

I just logged into the game, and I noticed that my survivability stopped working for some healer skills, or at least I had that impression because I was testing them yesterday and they seemed to respond to it. They are Protective Sign and Guarding word.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 7:50pm

Equipping after 80

Quoted from "dragagon" Quoted from "Emesteha" the Dragon Aspis. 1º This item helps a lot? All artefacts are good but if you are only recently new, then the Dragon Aspis is the only one you can craft from here on out. Yes it is good, keep ugrading it to gain more benefits. Try finding people that want/do NORMAL mode, you will get more materials to upgrade it since you are locked to gain materials ONCE A WEEK, the higher the difficulty, the higher the gain. Quoted from "Emesteha" 2 º That's what ...

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 7:47pm

Help CRASH

Quoted from "dragagon" Quoted from "dragagon" Have you added the game to your firewall? In my case yes, it is added.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 12:00am

Help CRASH

I'm having the same problem, as recommended I used the normal launcher and now it shows the error message that before it did not even appear, talks about connection failure, it seems that the game is being closed with an internet variation of less than 1 second or something close This is so short the variation that I do not even feel in other activities, I only suppose that this is due to the error message of the game.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 1:11am

Equipping after 80

I have some doubts if I am doing the right way. I came to 80, first thing I did was to make Random Skirmish until I could have access to two builds. After that I was lost, I tried Azure Distortion, but the most I can do is kill the first boss, which does not yield items. I tried several times. I tried to do Layer 2: Azure, alone with mercenaries I can not finish, I usually get past just the first boss. And entering the game of the others usually when they die once they give up and leave the game...

Friday, May 25th 2018, 3:42pm

quest Sleeping God (Journey to the End of the World

Thank you all! I was able to reach 75 and open the new map.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 1:28am

Email is empty, worse than almost half missing for the 75 and I'm going through the maps looking for some repetitive mission to reach the 75, but I have not found until now. Thank you for answering me.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 8:37pm

Thank you! Really was dps, after reading what you wrote, I went and reseated the build for full dps, and was able to finish the mission. But I have a problem with Sogot, I have no option to go there and I have no idea how to enable this option, I'm in the middle of level 74, I'm without missions now, only raid.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 2:25pm

Hello, I'm doing the quest Sleeping God, and I'm having a lot of difficulty, I can not kill the three roots, because the squirrels beat a lot and spheres arise healing the roots, I even kill the spheres but not in time. Apparently I have a reasonable dps, would I have any secrets to doing this quest?

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:42pm

quest The Path of Greatness

Many thanks for responding! I think I will keep my character, I have 3 runes 7, 2 runes 6 and 1 rune 5, and some benefits that were difficult to achieve, such as goblin, eternal dragon tear, water of eternal life, some mounts, increased attributes, purse and safe with a good size, raid event costumes

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:15am

quest The Path of Greatness

Hello, I have not played for some time, since when the maximum level was 50 if I'm not mistaken. The quest The Path of Greatness no longer exists or has changed the way you do?

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 2:07am

Reset Incarnation

Thanks for answering!

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 2:19am

Reset Incarnation

Good evening, Does anyone know if I reset my incarnation, will the new one have the option of the new characters to go straight to level 75?

Monday, April 30th 2018, 8:51pm

Astral travels

Thank you for responding!

Monday, April 30th 2018, 8:38pm

Astral travels

Good afternoon, I'm coming back to play, I'm currently at level 66 and I'm a Healer. Many things have changed since when I stopped, and some of them I am not finding answers. Before I sailed with my ship to islands or even teleported straight to them when it was about blessing effect. I'm not finding these options any more, I tried the places available to go but I do not find islands. Is this due to my level or something has changed? Also regarding the keys I do not know if I need it and if I ne...