You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 11:50am

Author: kooyanfair

Unsummon Ship In Combat?

Can we know your ship name ? so, we can farm you ?

Friday, February 27th 2015, 6:36pm

Class Balance

Before trying to balance character levels and progress, you should try to balance classes

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 11:22pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Counselor

Does the 5th page still exists? if yes, how many rubies it gives ? or it has been removed ?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:10pm

Characters Lost Bug ! Can We Get A Small Status Update ?

Quoted from "Dhamp" They have *just* restored my account - so hang in there! Thank you for the info.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:17pm

Quoted from "user_1079170" They are working on it - see HERE A Global update like that, would be much appreciated, on the website : "all lost characters are still in the database, it takes a long time to revive them, we rezed 90 out of 180 up to now. we just need your account ID, characters names and a lot of time." Your customers are really worried, disapointed, and fustrated. They need clear infos and updates.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:52pm

Hello, Many of us spent $10k+ on our characters. I put my company in troubles because i took a week off for the new patch, and all that for nothing, because i couldnt play. I m in the characters lost in translation case like many others. I understand that you re really busy and you cant answer all the emails and tickets you recieve, but would it be too much to ask for a bit of respect for your customers and for a small global update on the characters lost bug ? Are all the lost characters stored...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:16pm

How to get my characters back?

Quoted from "nemesis" Quoted from "Bitanboa" Quoted from "CM_official" Dear players, Please report these issues to our support system. http://en.allods.com/contact We are investigating each issue. i sent like 7 tickets and got 0 answers...i lost my characters, i m in the 2nd case probably (doble registration). i dont want to keep the new account. i just want my old North America Account with my toons back. i can give you screenshots of all my stuff if necessary. please answer me or rez my toons...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:38pm

no answers from support...

Quoted from "CM_official" Dear players, Please report these issues to our support system. http://en.allods.com/contact We are investigating each issue. i sent like 7 tickets and got 0 answers...i lost my characters, i m in the 2nd case probably (doble registration). i dont want to keep the new account. i just want my old North America Account with my toons back. i can give you screenshots of all my stuff if necessary. please answer me or rez my toons NA allods ID: kooyanfair

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:23pm

Problèmes de transfert - Sujet dédié

Idem ici, le transfert de mon compte us vers l europe a foiré et mes persos sont perdus :'( et malgré 6 mails envoyés toujours pas de réponse...très décevant tout ça. surtout que j'ai pris une semaine de vacances exprès et que je peux pas jouer...