You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:25pm

i believe its more then 5 spells, its just different combinations. looks very "controller" friendly.

like 1+right click equals different spell then just pressing 1, or holding on right click for 3 seconds = a different spell then just clicking on it once.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:28pm

I was pretty sure it was 5 spells...
And yes ppl will leave Here cuz its fucking action-based!!!! Every mmo needs action-gameplay. Round-based strategy games should have action-based gameplay too, cuz awsome...pff its not but they said they dont want to make it p2w again so give it a try
Lol 5 spells it just keeps getting more and more impressive... It has nearly as many attacks as a Streety Fighty game from the 90s that was on 16 bit tech.

Ooh but its action based, hmm I seem to recall 6 months ago an action based product came out in planet nexus....

And as for the team behind Skyforge have they explained their financial properties of there game? This question I am genuinely asking as have no idea on their pay model.

i believe we wont know that till well after the game is into beta, similar to how they did allods several years ago.

since the allods team doesnt even advertise allods on my.com and there partnering with an american developer (obsidian) for western advice, im pretty sure the model will be different from this game, but it will definitely be a f2p game

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:38pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_e6p_MjmF0
its more then 5 spells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h2kzU4DqMk

fast forward to 13:15 is this the updated psi ? game play looks awesome imo

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:39pm

I can't wait to try it out :) I've been waiting for a beta invite for the past 6 months or so :D
But it's kinda sad that it's this weekend, exactly when we get 5.02 and I'll probably be busy with Allods.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:40pm

I can't wait to try it out :) I've been waiting for a beta invite for the past 6 months or so :D
But it's kinda sad that it's this weekend, exactly when we get 5.02 and I'll probably be busy with Allods.

efferti got 2 invites, lucky bastard.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:46pm

Pfff.. I barely managed to get one. He probably participated in one of the contests on the forum. There were lots of them, that gave beta keys as reward.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 1:45pm

Are you telling us that you are not gonna keep investing in allods

Not gonna happen. Allods is a spectacular success in Russia, stopping it's development would be utterly stupid and unreasonable.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 3:49pm

Pfff.. I barely managed to get one. He probably participated in one of the contests on the forum. There were lots of them, that gave beta keys as reward.

yea he implied he got 2 invites over there, i got nothing. o well 5.2 will keep me company

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 4:54pm

I've played SF for about 30 minutes, but my laptop barely runs it on minimup settings, and it also crashes often. Other than that, it was ok. The combat is good, quests are straight forward. Maybe some more details later.

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 12:23pm

Effreti

Trainee

i'm almost done with lambert forest, i really enjoy the game. although i stopped for a few hours so I can respec my scout in allods and unlock the new raid. But yeah, the crashes and low fps make it kinda hard to gauge the actual state of the game.

also zurion is right, i won a contest + the standard random beta invite.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 1:50pm

Hello,

To all Skyforge Beta testers, i'm quite sure there is a NDA, so be carefull about the informations you give here ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 15th 2014, 4:09pm)

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 3:36pm

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 4:10pm

Hi,

I don't know what you are talking about :whistling: :D
Allods Online Discord
----

Monday, November 24th 2014, 2:15pm

Hello,

I'm really amazed to see that players are willing (and demanding) to pay for a beta access. Video games industry has a bright future :D.
(This is not about skyforge, i saw this on many games lately).
Allods Online Discord
----

Monday, November 24th 2014, 3:42pm

Gramarye

Professional

I'm really amazed to see that players are willing (and demanding) to pay for a beta access. Video games industry has a bright future .

lol i think this one of the most stupid things a publisher can do. Paying for being a Beta tester???!!! Makes no sense in my opinion.

Monday, November 24th 2014, 4:09pm

lol i think this one of the most stupid things a publisher can do. Paying for being a Beta tester???!!! Makes no sense in my opinion.

I think it's exactly the opposite. Doing that is one of the smartest things they can do. Not only they save expenses on testing, but they MAKE MONEY from it at the same time!

People agreeing to being exploited this way - now THAT is a whole new level of stupidity.

Company 1. People 0.

Monday, November 24th 2014, 4:54pm

"People agreeing to being exploited this way - now THAT is a whole new level of stupidity."

No, not really. I paid to be on the betas of GW2 so that:

(1) I could see what it was like starting three months before it was finally released.
(2) I could follow its evolution from one beta to the next and then to the full release.
(3) I was able to play three days ahead of all the people who would not / could not / did not pay for this access.

The money is partly there to ration access - those who won't / can't pay won't load the servers, and beta-state software usually is significantly less performant than final-release software, so fully loading the servers with post-release numbers is likely to be problematic.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, November 24th 2014, 5:25pm

Monday, November 24th 2014, 5:51pm

Alafff

Intermediate

"People agreeing to being exploited this way - now THAT is a whole new level of stupidity."

No, not really. I paid to be on the betas of GW2 so that:

(1) I could see what it was like starting three months before it was finally released.
(2) I could follow its evolution from one beta to the next and then to the full release.
(3) I was able to play three days ahead of all the people who would not / could not / did not pay for this access.

The money is partly there to ration access - those who won't / can't pay won't load the servers, and beta-state software usually is significantly less performant than final-release software, so fully loading the servers with post-release numbers is likely to be problematic.

That's good only if you intended to buy the game atm.

(1) is the only valuable argument.

(2) Almost 80% of what you suggest on forum to the devs is not even transmitted . So seeing the game before is in my opinion almost useless.

(3) This is good only until the next expansion with new gear etc. Not really useful on long term.

Paying for a game then , seeing you don't like it , stop it. happens more than you think and at that point is wasted money (SWTOR , AA and WS for me , so i decided to stop buying founder pack)

And finally , I have a key :p
Anger Management - Alaff - Warrior Tank/dps (Now Diseased)
New Horizon - Senior Officer (Out of it)
Sigmar, Warrior Tank , Utopie

League Side ; Alaff , Warrior , Defiance

Rate this thread