You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 8:47pm

TRUE... but... When you are in a critical situation and you need to heal up without standing still for even that 1-2 seconds for the dark renewal to be casted? With 5 stacks of necropotency you get an 100% cast time reduction on life tab,dark renewal and blood shot which means that you can use it while you are moving and that it the important thing with the necropotency (by my opinion). A good example would be the tka-rik cave where you have to run and run and then run some more to stay alive...

Friday, November 14th 2014, 8:55pm

TheRampage

Trainee

• "TheRampage" started this thread

TRUE... but... When you are in a critical situation and you need to heal up without standing still for even that 1-2 seconds for the dark renewal to be casted? With 5 stacks of necropotency you get an 100% cast time reduction on life tab,dark renewal and blood shot which means that you can use it while you are moving and that it the important thing with the necropotency (by my opinion). A good example would be the tka-rik cave where you have to run and run and then run some more to stay alive...
Hmm i talking about pvp ...idk how u playing summoner,but i playing on completly different way...i will talk about pvp again...Lets say u took both r3 dark leech,necropotency...dark renewal cast time 1.5 s and life tap cast time 2s ...3.5 second for 2 spells...so u gonna waste 3 rubies for 1.5 second cast time...idk man...but no point for me...also u can heal yourself under Ghostly cover which one is rlly usefull skill 4 seconds under this effect enough for healing with dark renewal and reanimation depend on situation,..with Dark Gift restoring 3304 mana...what is amazing if u using dagger + off hand...And just check how much time u need for 5 stacks of necropotency and u will see what i trying to explain...:)

Friday, November 14th 2014, 9:35pm

Quoted

Hmm i talking about pvp ...idk how u playing summoner,but i playing on completly different way...i will talk about pvp again...Lets say u took both r3 dark leech,necropotency...dark renewal cast time 1.5 s and life tap cast time 2s ...3.5 second for 2 spells...so u gonna waste 3 rubies for 1.5 second cast time...idk man...but no point for me...also u can heal yourself under Ghostly cover which one is rlly usefull skill 4 seconds under this effect enough for healing with dark renewal and reanimation depend on situation,..with Dark Gift restoring 3304 mana...what is amazing if u using dagger + off hand...And just check how much time u need for 5 stacks of necropotency and u will see what i trying to explain...:)

Well i made necropotency r1 now from r3 because that 1,5 sec it not worth those rubies... :rolleyes:

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 1:16am

reeah19

Intermediate

http://www.en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!…yrkxgnd/OIWJZVD

vamp+lurker still seems best, damage is better and less mana consumed than acid, and you can switch to heal whenever in combat by closing aura

full acid uses too much mana, comes with terrible squishyness, would be viable only for astral when you don't take damage ever ( aka wont happen)
acid-vamp even more mana consumption, no shield regen anymore=>useless
vamp+hellion (i want mr. shovel back QQ) useless since no blood if you take dark leech r3

fh didnt had time to test yet, but since offhealing seemed to work well i dont see a problem atm

phlebothomy is good to fill bank when your party is killing easy stuff, or between fights, in hard bosses fights no one would stop healing the tank to heal the suicidal summoner imo

seal of death makes lurker make some decent damage, not big but it helps.

Dark spark is totally crazy ruby, both for fh and dps... lol that's a terrible combo, tho is nice boost even you'll be wasting mana basicly to pop the heal that activates it.

i tried no necropotency too for Last service but is really bad for pvp, otherwise is ok.

Haven't tested pvp yet had no time, so work in progress :P
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 8:05am

Can anyone post link to build with Helion? Reach 27 lvl for lurker is impossible. :wacko:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kenawy" (Nov 15th 2014, 8:53am)

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 9:03am

Best DD build
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!133.…umtntjd/MDRMZVD
version with less talents and rubies (without losing dps)
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!133.…!kvzgzt/MDRMZVD

and screen from last s29 ,ofc healer got crash(thanks allods we enjoy constant crashes) and we failed on 2% boss...
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 12:39pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

actually that screen shows nothing, cuz "some" version of dps meter adds the damage of phlebotomy to ur total dps
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 12:57pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Idk why ppl taking dark leech and necropotency r3 ...i missed something or what ? :S cuz with this instant CD for life tap its impossible to stack necropotency 5 times... :S

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 1:04pm

ValekLost

Trainee

http://www.en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!…yrkxgnd/OIWJZVD

vamp+lurker still seems best, damage is better and less mana consumed than acid, and you can switch to heal whenever in combat by closing aura

full acid uses too much mana, comes with terrible squishyness, would be viable only for astral when you don't take damage ever ( aka wont happen)
acid-vamp even more mana consumption, no shield regen anymore=>useless
vamp+hellion (i want mr. shovel back QQ) useless since no blood if you take dark leech r3

I totally agree. Yesterday I made some more experiments and sadly I must abandon my vamp+cadaver+heals (no potency) farm build. Using it only for farming, mana wasn't a problem. Instead it is a big one the lack of blood due to Dark Leech effects. There's no solution and w/o Dark Leech rubies Vampirism/Life Tape is obviously a useless joke ://

(I want my little turrett back QQ)

Quoted

fh didnt had time to test yet, but since offhealing seemed to work well i dont see a problem atm

I tested mine yesterday inside Ancient Mound. I'm only full rare equip, with 6/5 runes and legendary glyphs. It's not so different from my pre-patch ones, so atm I find it comfortably.
I find hard to use 2 only things atm:

-Chain Healing
I was used to use the old rubies and to count on the delayed heals in critical moments, using Blod Shot heavily to heals the tank(s). Now if I cast it 2 time in a row, the heals are 75% more, yes, but the 10s CD is a pain in the ass.
Maybe it's just a matter of habit :/

-Phlebotomy
I find it hard to use it, because 1)I cannot stop to heal my friends, 2) I must pay attention to mobs/boss to not die, so it's hard to avoid my HP loss becoming too strong, 3) I must not to be focused from mob/boss, because I risk to die easily if I fail to stop Phlebotomy.

So, both as FH and "occasional dps" I quote this:

Quoted

phlebothomy is good to fill bank when your party is killing easy stuff, or between fights, in hard bosses fights no one would stop healing the tank to heal the suicidal summoner imo

Quoted

Dark spark is totally crazy ruby, both for fh and dps... lol that's a terrible combo, tho is nice boost even you'll be wasting mana basicly to pop the heal that activates it.

I agree.
Useless as FH. A healer it's not supposed to be a DD, and just in case it's easier to use some dots (also for Necropotency). So increase the shadow damage make no sense.
Almost useless as a DPS if there is a healer somewhere, because it's ME the one who must consumes blood to trigger the ruby. It would have been more useful if triggered with "incoming heals" in general.
It can be nice, maybe, with a dps/off-healer, because I act as DD until the healer (or the healers) does its job and I give some help when needed. In this role I won't cap the DPSMeter for sure, so when I use heals I have a little hand from the ruby.

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 1:07pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

oh and im using this one as dps build for now
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!133.…ghfqoqb/MNWJZVD

but still testing it
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 1:18pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

Quoted

no offence, but that's absolutely false statement.
Why pretend?

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 1:25pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Yd autopsyst suggest me phelbothomy and i made some full tests with that spell....and i figured best way to use it...using dark renewal before phlebotomy is good idea,after u recive 9 blood u can stop it or if u need more u can use Ghostly cover and u will absorb dmg from 10+ stacks enough for +3 blood,also its connected with bloodlust and determination :)

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 3:17pm

You guys just don't get the idea of phlebotomy it's mostly skill for keeping determination on 100% which allows you to have only determination stat which is much more effective (twice more effective than proficiency if you have 100%).
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 11:22pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

well since Diament said it already... (he is still kak cuz liga..)

phlebotomy has 3 major uses

1st - summ can keep his determ to 70%-100% almost every time, means 160%-200% to all tooltips
2nd - can be used with Blood Aegis rubies (idk how it named in eng after patch), means 3 layers of shield every 3 second
3rd - can be switched on and off while cc, making it most versatile skill summ have
Why pretend?

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 11:38pm

reeah19

Intermediate

phlebothomy is good to fill bank, stop it, fill whenever u can, i doubt u can keep it whole fight at a real boss, after 12-13 stacks would take around 70% hp so what you suggest it not viable, determination will drop anyway ( same as with dark pact), will last longer but wont make you op. i doubt healer would apreciate a summoner cutting itself in a raid the whole fight lol.

is good tho, especially if you need blood fast

tested heals today, i dont see any problems in em, better than before, less than 4.0 tho. i dont like chain healing, becomes annoying to have when whole pt is suicidal :))
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 12:40am

Autopsyst

Trainee

can i know your ingame nick, reeah19?..
Why pretend?

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 1:53am

reeah19

Intermediate

stalker alert^
Nooooooo, lol, ived posted a pmb so its not a secret but im lig so you can't stalk me :))

anyway this is offtopic, say something about builds lol

what ived noticed in pvp as fh....... we do less dmg than before :(, cuz so many rubies changed places...healing under ghost= win, wh was so smooth bwahahahaha
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 11:08am

Monday, November 17th 2014, 1:26pm

can you make buildl pvp and pve for me pls ;(

I have 63 Talents , 51 rubies

Monday, November 17th 2014, 5:46pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

i can give screens like

that too... but it doesnt change the fact that shaman/stalker/pala are way better dps'ers than summ
Why pretend?