You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 10:50pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Paladin States

Hello
Can anyone tell me where am I going wrong on my state
Cause in Astral I want to receive a lower damage
so here a list of my Offensive and Defensive state
and hope I can get a view were is wrong

I hope someone can tell which should I focus and what maximum number do I need :(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Monday, July 24th 2017, 11:23pm

The game became so easy they said... Only cash shop matters they said...

Well I suppose you are now talking about Pala DPS that dies in astral due to AoE or smth. To increase your survivability in this aspect of the game you mostly need to boost your Concentration and Bloodlust (just make them equal). If a gear piece doesn't have neither conc nor BL, roll Vitality there.

So you def stats should become smth like:

Vitality: 100
Bloodlust: 235
Concentration: 235

Both BL and Conc require you to deal decent amount of damage to work, but with these stats I doubt you could do that...

Well to not make long explanations, use these:

Proficiency: 135
Determination: 270
Brutality: 135
Physical damage: 160
Swiftness: 300

That given you are using a proper DPS build that is supposed to deal Phys damage mostly, and yeah, I'm not sure if you need more or less than 300 Swiftness for the best DPS output these days, but 300 will do OK, definitely better than what you have now.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 2:36am

^tip above is awesome, saved me from writing all of it ^^

i would even go 0 proficiency and 100% determination for PVE

also important to understand ist that you took "worthless" stats (in rare spcial occasions may there is usage for these but we just handle the general case here now)

PALADIN

"Red is bad"
"Green is good"

you can change stats of existing gear with "insignia"

do you know that from the battleground reward NPC you can buy insigna? (this is what i use and recommend, its the cheapest way to fix stats)
distortion also awards these
doing the quest for secret path qust and observatorium quest 1x gives 30 day insigna (use as often as you want)
itemshop also has 30 day insignia

if you had your stats F**** up like that all the time its no wonder you had bad performance
change it and you will feel like godmode 8o

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 3:12am

Extremely common mistake to skip both Brutality and Proficiency in PvE in favor of Determination and Determination only.

Obviously, the final balance between those three is defined by lots of factors, but the starting point of highest efficiency is to have P/D/B at 1/2/1 rates.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 3:40am

lets go further into this; i am curious now
if i am not mistaken, 1 deter @ 100% is like 1,6 Prof, right?
if i can maintain the 100% all the time why would i want prof?

so for PVE we have 2 models
model 1 is the 50/50 model which means 50 prof 50 brut while we calculate it so we get valus according the 1,6 multiplicator of deter

model 2 is the "full deter" model (while most classes still have minimal brut from rubies) where you neglect the boost after 50% simply because the targets die so fast and you skip to the next so overall you will do more dmg this way
(the faster "start" in this model compensates the "longer ending" a bit)

but in neither case proficiency is relevant at all as you can get your deter to 100% all the time without any problems in endgam PVE...?
which leaves proficiency more for PVP purposes like crumbling a paladin or warriors initial shield and hitting healers...

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 3:45am

It's because the effect of stats doesn't sum, instead it multiplies.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 5:24am

now thats interesting...
really.... Learning never stops! :)
i assumed its like this once but for some reason i dropped the thought... which was wrong... lol

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 6:31pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

The game became so easy they said... Only cash shop matters they said...

Well I suppose you are now talking about Pala DPS that dies in astral due to AoE or smth. To increase your survivability in this aspect of the game you mostly need to boost your Concentration and Bloodlust (just make them equal). If a gear piece doesn't have neither conc nor BL, roll Vitality there.

So you def stats should become smth like:

Vitality: 100
Bloodlust: 235
Concentration: 235

Both BL and Conc require you to deal decent amount of damage to work, but with these stats I doubt you could do that...

Well to not make long explanations, use these:

Proficiency: 135
Determination: 270
Brutality: 135
Physical damage: 160
Swiftness: 300

That given you are using a proper DPS build that is supposed to deal Phys damage mostly, and yeah, I'm not sure if you need more or less than 300 Swiftness for the best DPS output these days, but 300 will do OK, definitely better than what you have now.
awww thank you so much
that helped a lot
you are a life savior ;( :)

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 6:33pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

^tip above is awesome, saved me from writing all of it ^^

i would even go 0 proficiency and 100% determination for PVE

also important to understand ist that you took "worthless" stats (in rare spcial occasions may there is usage for these but we just handle the general case here now)

PALADIN

"Red is bad"
"Green is good"

you can change stats of existing gear with "insignia"

do you know that from the battleground reward NPC you can buy insigna? (this is what i use and recommend, its the cheapest way to fix stats)
distortion also awards these
doing the quest for secret path qust and observatorium quest 1x gives 30 day insigna (use as often as you want)
itemshop also has 30 day insignia

if you had your stats F**** up like that all the time its no wonder you had bad performance
change it and you will feel like godmode 8o
ohh my god such an amazing help my friend
about the insignia yes I have it I got it from SP ..
that helped alot thanks very much

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Friday, July 28th 2017, 2:31pm

rozetri

Intermediate

It's splitting hairs a bit, but I personally subscribe to the 2/5/2 split of prof/det/brut for PvE DPS. There's also a school of thought that one should ignore swiftness altogether to focus purely on the damage-boosting stats. I haven't tested that theory, mostly because I never get a chance to do PvE DPS, but it sounds believable to me. You'll still end up with 120 purely from rubies, of course, with potentially another 60 from guild rubies/holy weapon. But anything beyond that you may want to consider skipping.

Defensively, keeping conc/BL roughly equal is a good enough strategy, at least if you're topping out at S16. S17 is a whole other beast and requires a considerably different setup.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, July 28th 2017, 3:01pm

It's splitting hairs a bit, but I personally subscribe to the 2/5/2 split of prof/det/brut for PvE DPS.
And you would want to decrease P additionally by a small bit as well, given you're using Trinket that keeps P buffed 25% of fight time.

My advice for initial 1/2/1 is based on the fact we have no idea what average level of Det OP is maintaining, coz we don't know his rotations, how good he is at them and such.

Friday, August 4th 2017, 10:50am

Can you please tell me how to get this 30 days insignia? Wich quest is that?

Friday, August 4th 2017, 11:32am

there are 2 red raidquests

1 in ammer,polis at the end of the questchain
1 after finishing the quests on dionic archipel

when you kill the raidboss you get 30 day insignia
(sign for raid in CTRL M menu!)

or you just get from itemshop

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 4th 2017, 2:48pm)

Friday, August 4th 2017, 11:56am

there are 2 rad raidquests

1 in ammer,polis at the end of the questchain
1 after finishing the quests on dionic archipel

when you kill the raidboss you get 30 day insignia
(sign for raid in CTRL M menu!)

or you just get from itemshop
Thank you sir that's very useful, the information and the item. I have those quests and will give it a try today