You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 11:05pm

Offensive stats

I saw that offensive stats needed on this forum :
Critical Chance: 500 if you can for 50% chance of criticals
Determination: pretty high 300 - 400 pve only
Holy Damage: 150/180 i have been told that is the effective range.
Brutality: pretty high 300 - 400 pvp only, though some say for pve it has to be half your determination so not entirely sure

But if 50% of my dmg is critical so wouldnt it be better to take critical dmg instead of something (like holy dmg)

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 11:28pm

critical dmg is viable for for warrior / pagan / bard
why? because they have rubies or other causes that their attacks ALWAYS crit

necromancer does NOT always crit so lets say in 50% of your attacks the critdmg will be worthless
however if you take proficiency it will be effective in 100% of your attacks
holy dmg is effective always when you use "shadow" type attacks (useless for poison attacks)
etc...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 2:31pm

Ok ty i got this.
Is it same about healer ? Because i guees holy dmg doesnt help with heal

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 4:00pm

Ok ty i got this.

healers mainstat is "doubleattack"
there are rubies which increase dmg based on your doubleattack etc (plus ofc that you often attack twice :P)

healer also uses holy + elemental dmg
the healspells ARE improved by holy dmg i think! (to check mouseover a healspell and see its type. if it says "divine" "shadow" or "astral" then its improved by holy dmg)

or did you mean necromancer in heal-state? his heals are boosted by holy dmg aswell

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 10:48am

Ok ty i got this.
Holy/Ele/Nat/Phys dmgs increase your healing output.
doesn't matter which element. those all 4 type of dmgs are increase healing output..
try to move your prof to phys dmg. you will see that heal amount in description will be increased.

So try to split them to holy/ele/nat/phys dmg equally. Because those all stats are multiplied.
so when you have 500 prof, healing output is increased by 1.5 times.
If u split them to 4 dmgs, u will get 100 prof/and 100 on each type of dmgs.
so ur healing output will be increased by 1.1^5 = 1.61 times.

As you know, Brut is important in heal spec so don't touch it XD just split your prof!

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 10:57am

the healspells ARE improved by holy dmg i think! (to check mouseover a healspell and see its type. if it says "divine" "shadow" or "astral" then its improved by holy dmg)
Not only holy dmg but all 4 dmgs! I tested it :P
the problem is I'm not sure about current description in 4 dmgs..it says 'increase the incoming heals'

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 1:40pm

necromancer does NOT always crit so lets say in 50% of your attacks the critdmg will be worthless
however if you take proficiency it will be effective in 100% of your attacks
holy dmg is effective always when you use "shadow" type attacks (useless for poison attacks)
etc...

Well im still trying to understand. If im summy dps so i wont take critical dmg cuse its only on 50% of my dmg.
Why would i take holy dmg when its the same (only 50% of my attacks cuse i got also posion and dessies (natural dmg)
So as i see it now the only think that will work well on all my attacks is prof and its incresece just as holy dmg but for all my dmg.

Btw, critical dmg increace the dmg by ×2 then holy dmg (or any other dmg natural elemntal prof)
So even if its 50% from my attacks its worth just the same...
I am really confused.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 2:39pm

1. Crit dmg is x1.5 from the normal attack, not x2. So the plain damage increase from Crit chance is 2 times lower than from Prof.

2. Damage type stat increases corresponding dmg 1.8 times higher than prof does (given you put <= 175 stats there). So it makes sense to spend on the Damage type stat if without it you're doing more than 1/1.8 = 56% of that damage according to your dps-meter.

You do have dps-meter don't you?

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 2:46pm

lol ofcurse i have dps meter im just still lvl 18 i cant check anything
my main char is engi so i dont know much about crit.dmg or else i just take swift.
Anyway im here just to learn more about summoner.