You are not logged in.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 1:33am

EULA agreement problems, I need help!

I can't click on the button, "I agree" when I opened the window. I tried to scroll down but it won't let me do that either. With these buttons not working, I tried to click on cancel AND x, nope still not working. However I saw the server status, it says "Shard1" is offline. Is that only one and under the maintenance? And I did everything I need to do, run as administrator, allow the launcher through the firewall, and use the launcher from bin folder. It seems still not workin and this is my new laptop. so I need the help how to solve it. I did redownload through. :(

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 2:08am

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 4:59am

someone had the same problem and wrote it helped when he connected a cable mouse to his laptop
So.... this game requires mouse? Okay, thanks now I need to wait for three weeks until I get my mouse back ;/

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 5:03am

Also, I thank you for the quick response. The game's failure to function was already stressing me out because what it does need more? do it need my sub? or do I need even more better laptop? But with ur response, it solved on itself so I should thank you for that.

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 2:16am

actually the game requires no mouse but the "protection" which attempts to save the game from input of botprograms also saves it sometimes of the input from some laptop mousefields
like with every "gameprotection" however, the botters have no trouble working around this and what is left are the legit players which cant use their mousefields...

and you need NO sub, this is a free game
there is a subserver too but it has many flaws so usually players do not want to play there