You are not logged in.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 11:28pm

Lets wait for nihaz' attack... (and meanwhile have a chat about 8.2)

thats the end of the stroy...? or did i miss something? i pressed qustfinder many times...

nihaz will attack in 9.0 then?

i just want to ask here because i feel like i missed something ?(

EDIT1: is it normal you shall rebuild the labyrinth of the personal allod for 206.793 gold? 8| (2.688.309 for all chars?)
EDIT2: in 8.1 the guildrubies reset, why not in 8.2?
EDIT3: it feels awesome to finally just sell the cursed items instead of discard them

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 14th 2017, 2:54am)

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 11:38pm

I am actually surprised they gave us no quest for the new raid, unless it is inside of Observatory and we got to wait till we have the GS to do it.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 11:42pm

But from looks of the World Mystery update, it does look like we will have Nihaz in 9.0 though.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 11:45pm

but in the 8.2 trailer they said new raid , i think an update will come with the new raid

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 12:10am

The new raid is there, if you check the raids tab when you go to sign for skirmish/astral etc it does have the new raid which is Observatory 2.0 basically.

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 2:06am

For me the quest chain finished all are together. I guess the raid is in the same place since now it requiere a higher gs to do it, but i don't know how we will get the "old crystals" for the artifacts if that is the case. And also, how we will get the 1 month thing to switch stats...?

I loved the quests, go back to the past and save that guy, i always felt sorry for him (on that dungeon). And then travel to the future which btw, i would love to let it happen ;...;

There are a few things also, how our actions will change the future. Now we have orc psi? Could that be a playable thing in the future? :D Demons and Architecs/Sculptors, would be nice if were new playable race(s), hehe.

That one looks very playable to me... :D

About the private allod, yes, i had to pay too, it will be expensive...

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 2:54am

i think the orc psi will be an eternal exception - but i also LOVED the (short) story 8.2 brought to us
it was REALLY REALLY interesting to see what happened in the 13th lab, how there were experiments done with the termites and all that
i love how the programmers put attention to details (movement of the npcs and all that, felt like there is really some science-work done) , it was VERY satisfying to play

the demon (?) npc on your image also caught my attention, it really looks bizarre
making these a playable race would be far too hard to integrate into the lore most likely but they are awesome to see from time to time questrelated

i am also happy the wounds-effect was improved now - that is somthing i asked very long for (https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…d&postID=101790)

the statswitcher is in itemshop too

and yes it maks sense that the place for the raid is the observatory and all partys are gathered there now, true
so only thing "missing" is some red quest :rolleyes:

Rate this thread