You are not logged in.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 8:51am

Then Good Luck maybe we see us in Domi when you not so busy with Afk Farming in Koe and New Land (Summy Pet awesome) :D

Honestly good that we have grown Guild on League side ! :thumbsup:

The world is full of Egoists, Liars and sneaky People! Trust no one !

Names like Tash, Tashi, Tashu , Tashy, Tashunah or other in this Kind thats not mine Chars !

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 4:27am

dragagon

Trainee

Summoner's pet ability

Then Good Luck maybe we see us in Domi when you not so busy with Afk Farming in Koe and New Land (Summy Pet awesome)

Please tell us more about this afk farming.
Does his pet never die? What pet are we speaking of? What does he gain from doing this? is it afk or semi-afk?
Thanks in advance :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 11th 2017, 11:16pm)

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 7:40am

Then Good Luck maybe we see us in Domi when you not so busy with Afk Farming in Koe and New Land (Summy Pet awesome)

Please tell us more about this afk farming.
Does his pet never die? What pet are we speaking of? What does he gain from doing this? is it afk or semi-afk?
Thanks in advance :)
Since summoner pets heal off of bloodlust, and receive a shield from concentration, they can solo kill a mob while you're afk or semi afk. You don't get much out of it because of how slow the hellion kills but you can sometimes get coins out of it. You just have to be careful because some areas, like where the kobolds are, are concentrated with mobs so you'd have to be very good with positioning to farm well.
Jhin-Smugglers Paradise-League-Defiance
Smuggler Paradise Discord

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 9:13am

* You don't get much out of it because of how slow the hellion kills but you can sometimes get coins out of it* haha or MountPattern what you sell expensive and Craftingmats and in New Land many Trash and Gold come on :D

I hit 3 Mobs in New Land and i had around 150 Gold in maybe 2 Minutes ?! and Summy Pet/Warden was certainly not developed for it !!

Names like Tash, Tashi, Tashu , Tashy, Tashunah or other in this Kind thats not mine Chars !

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 8:51pm

IronPhoenix

Beginner

* You don't get much out of it because of how slow the hellion kills but you can sometimes get coins out of it* haha or MountPattern what you sell expensive and Craftingmats and in New Land many Trash and Gold come on :D

I hit 3 Mobs in New Land and i had around 150 Gold in maybe 2 Minutes ?! and Summy Pet/Warden was certainly not developed for it !!
You are not a developer of this game! Who are you to say the pet was not designed for this? Get over yourself. Just because you don't agree with something someone is doing doesn't make it wrong or against game rules. The same could be said about bards afking with Noct and Cantata turned on when they first came out. It wasn't against any rules. No one was banned!

They later applied a fix to turn off the songs when the character goes afk which fixed this. If that was an issue with the pets they would have fixed it already. It works exactly how it was intended to work.

Stop crying and worry about yourself rather than worrying about what others are doing. I don't know how my afk farming affects you in any way no one is stopping you from doing it.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 12:56am

Come on yes 3 Player from your Guild doing now afk Farming on this Way ! And i hope they see this and change anything about this afk farming ! and yes i will always write Ticket about this because i think it is not ok that you use your Pet for afk Farming !! And when they change for Bard yes then it would be Time to do it for Pets ! But seems till nobody see it or care it but on P2p yes sorry i see when you online every Day for around 10 Hours you stay afk ! And when i look maybe i will find more Summoner !

You can attack me so long you want , but i will go against this because it is not Necessary to do this ! So and maybe you stay fair to all other Player without Summy/Warden !! 1 time would be really good for your own Person and Conscience !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Oct 12th 2017, 1:21am)

Rate this thread