You are not logged in.

Monday, December 18th 2017, 8:34am

Boost Event: "10-20-30" - 18/12/2017

Dear Sarnaut,
Welcome to the "10-20-30 Event" - a booster designed to squeeze more value out of your crystal purchases. In the words of Goblin Banker, "It's good business" - although it was hard to translate his coughing and mumbling at the Boutique Interview.
Unlike other artifacts that deal in chance, this event deals with a guarantee:
  • 1,000 Crystals or higher gain 10%.
  • 4,000 Crystals or higher gain 20%.
  • 10,000 Crystals or higher gain 30%.
  • All bonuses are supplied via Premium Crystals.
NOTE: The 10-20-30 Bonus does not stack with the 100 euro crystal purchase bonus.

There are no dice rolls and no small print - just bonus premium crystals for you to enjoy.
The boost begins on December 18th and ends on December 25th, making it the perfect time to boost your characters crystalline power!

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Potwor86" (Dec 18th 2017, 8:39am)

Monday, December 18th 2017, 1:15pm

dragagon

Intermediate

Does it end on 25th 23.59 or on the 24th 23.59?
lmao if the reply is going to be what I assume it is, then that's where it ends for me <.<

:'(

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "dragagon" (Dec 18th 2017, 10:33pm)

Monday, December 18th 2017, 6:59pm

Valki_sa

Beginner

Go on allods.my.com/fr and read the event:

"18 december to 25 january" => if event stopped early it can be considerer like false advertising (conform to EU reglementation for commercial)

Spoiler Spoiler

link for more information as consumer https://europa.eu/european-union/topics/consumers_en

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bla bla bla! main character: Valkirius

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Valki_sa" (Dec 22nd 2017, 6:19pm)

Monday, December 18th 2017, 10:44pm

Gladia

Hello,

@Valky : c'était une typo qui a été corrigée. Merci de l'avoir "signalée".

@Dragagon : I'll ask, and let you know when we have an answer.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, December 18th 2017, 10:46pm

24th is Sunday 25th is Monday...use your brains and u would know it ends on 25th(monday) Allods staff never did shit on Sat/Sundays so hold your horser and conspirancy theories and your EU laws and stuff and chill the F* down :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: first time ever i heard ppl crying about 30% bonus

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 7:47am

Valki_sa

Beginner

True, but sometimes (erratum: a lot of time), the my.com is greedy (maybe previous team)...so of course they will be able to stop the event just the previous day at midnight :cursing: :cursing:

And a lot of them cries (me too) because they add the premium shop ranking system at the 25th day of the month (idk in which country the wage comes auround this date :P )
So, tears, cries because some users like to use bonus bc event (wheel of fortune, 10-20-30 ...) at the same time they can get premium rank, but if y look the events themselves, they tend to end at the 20-23th day of the month.

And sorry if you're a consumer who leaves EU (and lose consumer rights)
Bla bla bla! main character: Valkirius

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 10:00am

Gladia

Hello,

The promotion should end on December 25th around 9:00 AM CET (UTC+1).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 11:26am

dragagon

Intermediate

Hello,

And that gives ur 5 hours to top up benefitting premium and the bonus. Thank you Gladia for this wonderfull news! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Barrett did you never learn to sit down and be quiet when the big people are talking? Animals belong in the zoo and not on forums.

:'(

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 6:08pm

Hello,

And that gives ur 5 hours to top up benefitting premium and the bonus. Thank you Gladia for this wonderfull news! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Barrett did you never learn to sit down and be quiet when the big people are talking? Animals belong in the zoo and not on forums.
now that i know that you were aiming to combine it with premium reset i kinda give it to you, good reason to swing your tits wild for, would have done the same(if i had any tits)

Small Edit------------------------------------

"PS: Barrett did you never learn to sit down and be quiet when the big people are talking? Animals belong in the zoo and not on forums."

well if this was/is true then pls sit down Sunday and stop doing Domi ;) you don't belong with the "Big People" you place is waaay down

[list][*][/list]

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 7:54am

Lisad

"18 december to 25 january"
This was a mistake in the French and Turkish translation, it has already been fixed, however.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Rate this thread