You are not logged in.

Monday, February 12th 2018, 12:10am

@WS/MINC/ASC Make Allods Great Again!

Im here to congratelate the 3 guild for keeping our favorite hobby again alive! warsong with 3 partys! same ascendancy! Minc with 2 partys hopefully 3 soon enouf do roller kiyomi get ur ass back in minc and make that 3rd party now!!! they need a 3rd party aswell!!! in top of that look at the fights! All so close!!! dominion and allods itself is better then ever before come back to the game all old players, hopefully with the new patch 9.0 even wanted gets some frenchies partys and become competitive :)

im sharing pictures not for any drama or anything to show you how balanced is the game atm and is alive! the best pvp mmorpg imtho.
https://ibb.co/nDDPo7

https://ibb.co/m8dDgS

https://ibb.co/emMNan

https://ibb.co/c8Njo7

https://ibb.co/bufFvn

dominion is amazing and i hope we can keep up this hobby we all love we all lose and win good and bad moments! keep going! keep improving and cya next sunday!

I just wanna please ask something to community dont queue cf if you dont have a normal party... wosions did it a again, ppl wait a whole week to do the best part of the game dominion, and still wosions decided to ruin has you can see in last chikane fight they queue with 2 players just to ruin other ppl weekend hopefully gms can do something about that and fix this kinda of stupid actions. big booo to wanted :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 12th 2018, 10:25am) with the following reason: image link broken

Monday, February 12th 2018, 10:34am

Kurtcobain

Professional

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Monday, February 12th 2018, 11:08am

Haha, from 4-5 guilds signing with almost 6 parties to 3 guilds with 2-3 parties and the game is better than ever?

Even a deluded muppet knows better.

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 9:10am

Ask howmuch money they spend, also if you see the screenshots, are all classes represented ? :) unbalanced pay2win. Sure, there is enough fun to be had F2P but domi is not one of them.

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 10:07am

Please use Google translator for your next post, thanks

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 11:40am

Haha, from 4-5 guilds signing with almost 6 parties to 3 guilds with 2-3 parties and the game is better than ever?

Even a deluded muppet knows better.

Sound a bit trigerred there mate.

I think what he means is that the competition is more close than ever. Top parties are really close to each others so it give some goods and closes matchs.

I agree with you that there was a lot more guild and parties before but the competition wasn't this close to be fair. Now that every active player are full stuff, you can really compare them etc.

And to @svennd : "Ask howmuch money they spend, also if you see the screenshots, are all classes represented ? :) unbalanced pay2win. Sure, there is enough fun to be had F2P but domi is not one of them."

You know that player who invest are the ones playing the most the game right ? And that even if you wipe their cs away, they are above average player for most of them right ? I didn't saw a lot of randomn player doing good during the 3v3 equals circle tournament, but I saw a lot of already huge CSed played from §New Frontier coming to fight equally vs others and doing good.

So yeah, the game have a CS. But look at the screenshot from NayNayrb vs Spaz Party. Tell me that Virgule is hugely CS pls, it will make us smile ;) . (fyi Virgule is runes 9, WOW SO MUCH CS). CS doesn't remove the individual skill from the player, it just increase it. If you're bad with HUGE cs, you will be able to win against average player with LOW cs, that's right, and that's how it works. But you will never be able to win against a good player who lack a bit of CS.

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 12:29pm

(fyi Virgule is runes 9, WOW SO MUCH CS). CS doesn't remove the individual skill from the player, it just increase it. If you're bad with HUGE cs, you will be able to win against average player with LOW cs, that's right, and that's how it works. But you will never be able to win against a good player who lack a bit of CS.

and level 9 runes can be farmed as free player aswell
as you said, gear and skill (+preperation) are the things which really decide

but bad players always took and will always take the itemshop as an "excuse" for beeing losers :P

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 12:46pm

No matter how much you argue, fact is that ppl not having FULL CS stuff will have a (severe) advantage towards ppl not having full cs stuff. The less ppl invest, the bigger the disadvantage of those ppl will be compared to full cs players.

But I agree, those ppl investing a lot of money are often those playing a lot more than other ppl and thus knowing the mechanics of the game better. However, there are also ppl that invest a lot of time and money and are not that skilled.

Just as a side note: It is not just about runes. There is so much more cs stuff that is more important than runes...

And a second side note to AOP: Could you please stop advertising Allods as being a gread f2p and not p2w game in every post you make on this forum? That sucks. And honestly that is the reason why ppl are being mad at you though you also post A LOT of helpful stuff and give advice. Please stop that, thanks.

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 10:57pm

dragagon

Professional

I hope more guilds will come to existence to increase the variety and competition!

Discord: Dragagon#1985
p2p: Dragagon, league.
f2p: Dragagon, Empire.
Unofficial Allods Online Fansite
Official Allods Online Fansite

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 11:23pm

@hyppicrates

not triggered at all, just funny. You legit think it's in your set of skills that the fights are close and not really that the dominion set-up is made that you can't kill too much? :D

The game is dead and if you want to have a go at it you gotta spend money and not farm jack shit like aop says. If the game was in good shape, this thread wasn't even needed ;)

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 9:24am

Gogol

Beginner

Well...funny to read that post xD

Atm we got 3 "top" guilds hm yeah but can we say that both do dominions right ? Not sure.
Ascend and Mincs are (i think) only guilds who got peoples to do real parties and do dominions right. Other do what ? "Hum let's wait last pop and send our pt's when were low ! Like that we will be in top eaaaasy and before that why not just sign unranked domi ?"

All guilds who are "correct" do that shit way to get points and that's just...funny cuz they just wait low pt's to win LeL sounds like God Mod OP !

Im very impatient to see that next patch and see, i hope, real dominions again :)

Let's say Hello to guilds who come back and have fun guys :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gogol" (Feb 14th 2018, 12:33pm)

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 11:07am

Baaaaah it'll never change the fact that due to some (rolleyes) 100 + players guilds, in a game made for guilds of 24 players (ok 30 mayby...) we're lacking a loooooot of team to fight in the RANKED dominion ; and since it's easier to get free realgar that way than moving their arses getting back on the track old guild to give back some interest in pool of guild that can be fighted or tagged (due to some untold agreement imp/league :p) it'll never change.
Too few imp guilds for too many league guilds (since assen and minc arent tagged).

(If the dominion system doesn"t change at the next upgrade it'll be the same story of when to tag the ranked fight... SL SL )

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 1:37pm

Well...funny to read that post xD

Atm we got 3 "top" guilds hm yeah but can we say that both do dominions right ? Not sure.
Ascend and Mincs are (i think) only guilds who got peoples to do real parties and do dominions right. Other do what ? "Hum let's wait last pop and send our pt's when were low ! Like that we will be in top eaaaasy and before that why not just sign unranked domi ?"

All guilds who are "correct" do that shit way to get points and that's just...funny cuz they just wait low pt's to win LeL sounds like God Mod OP !

Im very impatient to see that next patch and see, i hope, real dominions again :)

Let's say Hello to guilds who come back and have fun guys :)
Nice joke dude, give me more.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 3:09pm

It is supposed to be a positive post yet some poeple here keep trash talking the game over and over. If you play this game, do you guys have nothing better to do than putting allods in a bad light? Cmon we want more population, dont scare people away before they even tried the game, let they make up their own mind.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 4:28pm

No matter how much you argue, fact is that ppl not having FULL CS stuff will have a (severe) advantage towards ppl not having full cs stuff. The less ppl invest, the bigger the disadvantage of those ppl will be compared to full cs players.
thats the point if the items, to give those who invest more time (and time is money) an advantage over those who do not
without this aspect allods would not be a progressive but a stateless game, like counterstrike, where only skill matters but not "work"

And a second side note to AOP: Could you please stop advertising Allods as being a gread f2p and not p2w game in every post you make on this forum? That sucks. And honestly that is the reason why ppl are being mad at you though you also post A LOT of helpful stuff and give advice. Please stop that, thanks.
i dont advertise it as free game it IS a free game (on new frontier, not on equilibrium!)
the only thing not obtainable free is the autorepair for the combatarmor
this feature is behind a paywall and impossible to achieve for a free player; if you consider this feature as pay to win its OK
everything else can be farmed ingame, by a dedicated player in a good time (again, on new frontier server! equilibrium server is pay to win as there is no exchange NPC)

<removed>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 14th 2018, 6:57pm) with the following reason: answer to a deleted message

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 9:51pm

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 3:50pm