You are not logged in.

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 10:58pm

How to send a support ticket related to payment issues

I'm having issue trying to top up my account using credit card, but I cannot find where to send a ticket regarding payment issues (i'm no using steam version), so any help is appreciated.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 1:47am

Hello,

You may use the bug report form: http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?questionId=6
If you have an error message, take a screenshot or copy/paste the message.
It should be transferred to the payment department.

If you do not have an answer from the customer support after a few days (3/4 working days), don't hesitate to get in touch with a moderator by private message, here on the forum, or on the official Allods Online Discord server (link in my signature).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, November 5th 2018, 10:09am

I'm having issue trying to top up my account using credit card, but I cannot find where to send a ticket regarding payment issues (i'm no using steam version), so any help is appreciated.

Hi, do you still have the problem? If yes, please provide me with these informations ( via private message).

-your avatar name
-your account name
-date and time of transaction
-error text
-your country
- a screenshot

Monday, November 12th 2018, 12:04am

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, @zatumaru and I where having issues adding crystals to our accounts, support told us to check with our respective banks (we had already done that), so no action on the report was taken, but a couple days later we were able to add crystals. So, for now, issue solved (lets see next month).

Monday, November 12th 2018, 9:39am

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, @zatumaru and I where having issues adding crystals to our accounts, support told us to check with our respective banks (we had already done that), so no action on the report was taken, but a couple days later we were able to add crystals. So, for now, issue solved (lets see next month).

That'a a good news.

Have a nice game!