You are not logged in.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 11:13am

Would be nice if you could add the mount sale that the Russians received so people who missed out on the old mounts can get it.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 11:19am

There will be a Costumes Sale soon
YAY!! :love: Bring it as soon as possible !

But about the Black Friday mega sale, really disappointing that u guys forgot the Mega Mount sale once again (u guys also forgot it in 2017).
Many players want to buy old mounts to use with the brand new [Kelpie: Lightning Bolt], would be awesome give the opportunity to many players get old mounts that they want so bad! (and would be really *REALLY* lucrative for the company), think about it with love :thumbsup:
+1

I have been waiting so long for this event! Lots of people will be more than willing to spend a lot of money on this!!

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 2:15pm

Finally the Costume and Mount sale, u guys are awesome! :love:

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 4:41pm

i thought sales and these items are frowned upon on P2P because they are evil, bad, pay to win-abominations which will cause end of fun and everything... why would you want them? i thought players chose P2P to NOT have these...?
and if you want them, just play on free server, get them, done...

Instead of acting like a little B, you could consider the fact that P2P players have been asking for costumes and mount skins in a non P2W cash shop for years now.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 5:05pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Costumes and Mount skins are P2w? lol