You are not logged in.

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 3:34pm

Allods 10.0/ Returning Players

Greetings to all of you who had the vigor to stay and contintue this game from a player who did not left a bit after they raised the level cap from 55 to 60.

I started on the german realm like 5 years ago most of the time I spent in the guild Ragnarok if anyone can recall at the times where SoS ruled the game. . The old Hexenkessel, DC1 and DC2. And the old Astral Islands where you had to use your ship and travel. I fucking even loved the questing from 1 tp 51. Even the cash shop stuff was fine. You could easily after some time get everything thanks to the generous ex. rate. Damnnation how i miss those times . Allods was by far the best MMO I have ever played and i can tell tried almost every single MMO thee is ( WOW,BD,RUNESCAPE,GW2) None of them could reach the level of polish and community tthat Allods had in the day. Recently after some years i stumbled back to the ALLODS forums and found some news about a fresh version comming out in the near future.

So here I am asking you: Will you come back and give it a new last try? Who still remembers the old DC2 day when the level cap was 51?

Bartolomeo

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 6:29pm

Not sure what's different to 10.0 than 9.0 and 9.1 had?
if you're talking about warp, you'll be very disappointed because it's almost a different game. I hope for you a better one to your liking?
Because as how you write this post, it looks more like nostalgia than the actual game to me.
closest you can get to your memories is by playing already and hoping to find back what you once had, but considering the amount of things that changed ingame, I doubt :/
Welcome back if you are, and to all others following in!

Friday, January 4th 2019, 12:01am

i remember all the things you wrote :)
i also remember how players of Ragnarok guild helped dedicated soloplayers doing raids :thumbsup:

still playing this game and enjoying it

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 10:49pm

As far as I understood from the russian servers, WARP is the actual new game, but has not been released yet in Russia whereas 10.0 has been rrlesase there. And as we get exactly the same stuff as the Russians do, I can imagine that we will not get Allods WARP with patch 10.0.

Back to your question: Some people have already returned and play in the p2p now - try it out, it is just 5 Euros for a month ...