You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 7th 2019, 8:49pm

urko

Beginner

• "urko" started this thread

Quests in Gipat

Hi, im having some problems to complete some quest in this area. I have to take the cursed path milestone and the quest Brotherly Union, but qhen i enter in the area, ligthnings start kill me and i havent time to do anything.

What im doing wrong? thanks a lot

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 12:30am

Gladia

Hello,

You'll be able to pass through the lightning when the other quests are done. It's a quest line, just follow the other important quests you have in your quest journal, and it should be fine ;).
Don't hesitate to use the search quest tool (when you open the map) to find any missing quest on the Gipat map.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 4:59am

You'll have to go ghost mode 1st for a quest, go there and talk to an orc, then go back and you'll talk to a goblin that wants you to ring a bell, that bell will shut down the lightning. After that you can progress :)