You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 12:31pm

Special maze units

Hello,
So I know upon new patches, all characters incl reincs get Deathgazers, later it became Monkeys.
Now I was not playing the game on p2p when a new patch came, so I did not get any of these when I made my allod.
Understandable.
Now today I unlocked private allod on my reinc and he did get a monkey in the mail.
What's the idea behind this? Why do reincs get them and not progenitors?
Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 1:25pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Because u get them when Creating the Maze :S or Private allod, then ofc when new patch comes u get xx amount of "??defender" , so 10 reincs with maze u get 10 "??defenders"

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 5:38pm

Nandita

Intermediate

"??defender" , so 10 reincs with maze u get 10 "??defenders"

Sounds fair for the effort to build an allod 10 times.

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 9:06pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

yes, cuz its the only way to get them, Monkeys are very usefull in Mazes can Whipe ppl on Hard pulls since they cant heal for 8 sec at start then every 10 sec or so for 6 if they dont kill it fast ;D

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 11:16pm

I meant why do reincs qualify to receive them but not the progenitor? :o