You are not logged in.

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 4:06pm

Rave - Smugglers Paradise

“The competition is not limited to digital art, with traditional art form falling under a separate category.” So I want to compete under non-digital art category. Thank you.
I tried to draw Tekuani warrior. I prefer marks of accomplishment.

rave
utopie

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ironist" (Feb 4th 2019, 12:28am)

This post by "Jaxis" (Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 2:36am) has been deleted by user "Lisad" (Monday, February 4th 2019, 9:41am) with the following reason: Not a valid entry

This post by "Stellrayn" (Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 11:30am) has been deleted by the author himself (Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 4:19pm)

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 11:37am

homerosi

Intermediate

Quoted

We do check the entries and all screenshots will not be accepted
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 2:11pm

Mcfirense - Smuggler Paradise

I'd prefer Mark of accomplishment :)
Mcfirense - Unexpected Senior Officer (P2P)

let's subscribe on P2P here

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 3:43pm

Gladia

Hello,

Character: Isidris

Server: Evolution[img]https://api-da.wixmp.com/_api/download/file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU0OTE5MzY4OCwiaWF0IjoxNTQ5MTkzMDc4LCJqdGkiOiI1YzU2Y2Y4MDU0NTA3Iiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NkNTlkZDkyLTQyZjAtNDUyZC1iNGVkLWFiNTQyMDExZjI2ZVwvZGN5cnByeC0yNTQ3ZWQ2MC1mODEyLTRhZTUtOWI3MS1iYTY1ZjJjMWY1ZTEucG5nIn19.mYa0IIrAKlrE8xWc8DeOCDDhaV0LZFC2xFd3mVBuRbI[/img]

This isn't a proper image link.
You can host your image on imgur or imgbb and copy the link in your message.

@Jaxis: Please remember that screenshots won't be selected ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 3:52pm

Character: Isidris

Server: Evolution

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 5:08pm

I'm so happy to see more active artists in this community! It has been too long since last super artsy contest, it makes me feel so nostalgic : D

I've decided to add more story-telling illustration, opened to any interpretation anyone comes up with.

Character: Ludovic

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 9:26pm

Literally had no time to paint over the past couple of weeks but I've managed to get something done anyway. Only in greyscale because I just didn't have enough time for a full polished image. for anyone wondering what's happening they're cheating on a sled race.

link in case the picture isn't showing up:
https://imgur.com/a/Vcu6Noz

Character: Paradisos

[Paradisos] :love:
I know my signature is old, but I like it.

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 11:22pm

I'm so happy to see more active artists in this community! It has been too long since last super artsy contest, it makes me feel so nostalgic : D

I've decided to add more story-telling illustration, opened to any interpretation anyone comes up with.

Character: Ludovic

https://i.imgur.com/gU3NLj0.jpg

^ Love this!
Very cool to see you're still around and making great arts :)

Gumboots / Ceres

Monday, February 4th 2019, 9:11am

Atrii! I was hoping you will participate aswell <3 Looking good even in black and white!

https://i.imgur.com/gU3NLj0.jpg
^ Love this!
Very cool to see you're still around and making great arts :)
Aww thanks! I'm making allods arts even outta contests, i just don't post them on forums anymore :') just to IG, tumblr, dA..same nickname everywhere.

I adore your piece btw, the dynamics and colors cheme is so pleasant to look at <3 just gorgeous!

Rate this thread