You are not logged in.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 9:29pm

Huge framerate drops for no reason.

I know that this has been a continuous issue throughout the history of Allods, but this time I'm absolutely clueless about it.
So pretty much... recently (last 4 to 5 days) I've been experiencing just... absolutely supermassive framerate drops for no reason whatsoever. It was fine... like a week ago, the game was running the way it's supposed to, but now I can't do astral, as the game borderline crashes, and in BGs - the framerate is absolutely horrific, within the 10 to 20 range.

Now, one would think that my graphics card or... computer is at fault - but that's the thing, other games run just like they used to without any real issues.

Anybody has a clue what it is and how to fix it?

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 2:08pm

I know that this has been a continuous issue throughout the history of Allods, but this time I'm absolutely clueless about it.
So pretty much... recently (last 4 to 5 days) I've been experiencing just... absolutely supermassive framerate drops for no reason whatsoever. It was fine... like a week ago, the game was running the way it's supposed to, but now I can't do astral, best washing machine in india as the game borderline crashes, and in BGs - the framerate is absolutely horrific, within the 10 to 20 range. Now, one would think that my graphics card or... computer is at fault - but that's the thing, other games run just like they used to without any real issues. Anybody has a clue what it is and how to fix it?

Hello forum admin I'm facing same problem please help me!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_37682247" (Feb 7th 2019, 5:36am)

Rate this thread