You are not logged in.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 12:17am

Quoted

Ah shit, here we go again

well in short my small suggestions culd be good :

Solution is to make gear/cs no matter only for bg as it's most spamed activity, and more for fun insted of competetive
And for 3vs3, 6vs6 losing team geting 25-30 coins
Domi stay as it is

Rest argumnts "why" i gived in before posts

Rest culd be harder to do to make game more atractive (on lv when you fighted on ase-teph with low lv and eq vs other ppl with low lv and low eq)

Merge is small solution but it's better then nothink, game still have some mchanics erors, or systems thas 70% of ppl not like this times

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 4th 2019, 12:26am)

Friday, October 4th 2019, 5:01am

A-O-P is a happe f2p player
Noah1 is a happy p2p player
Whats important is that non of u matters. If you are happy with the current state of the game, there is something very wrong with you

People leave and its not becouse of time rust. Its not becouse that they are too spoiled to farm hard.
Its that that its too much already.

Iam unhappy with PvP. I dont enjoy figting. I dont enjoy skill trees. I dont enjoy aspects.
Iam unhappy with PvE
Iam unhappy with CS, even tho I always standed on the side of CS not being a problem. ITs too much.
Iam unhappy with aidon race cuz it does not belong as well as sci-fi mounts and assault shell look.
Iam unhappy that AO main cities turned into waiting rooms for skirmishes. I want skirmishes all wiped out and replaced with world action missions that use mission maps for players seeking for PvP or PvE.
Iam unhappy with a huge gear gaps that individual pieces make.
Iam unhappy with one shotting, and @A-O-P u r messed up that you enjoy it, cuz its no fun. The best PvP is alway on the beginning of the season where everybody has equal gear.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "RedCatCZ" (Oct 4th 2019, 11:24am)

Friday, October 4th 2019, 11:39am

Quoted

A-O-P is a happe f2p player
Noah1 is a happy p2p player
Whats important is that non of u matters. If you are happy with the current state of the game, there is something very wrong with you

People leave and its not becouse of time rust. Its not becouse that they are too spoiled to farm hard.
Its that that its too much already.

Iam unhappy with PvP. I dont enjoy figting. I dont enjoy skill trees. I dont enjoy aspects.
Iam unhappy with PvE
Iam unhappy with CS, even tho I always standed on the side of CS not being a problem. ITs too much.
Iam unhappy with aidon race cuz it does not belong as well as sci-fi mounts and assault shell look.
Iam unhappy that AO main cities turned into waiting rooms for skirmishes. I want skirmishes all wiped out and replaced with world action missions that use mission maps for players seeking for PvP or PvE.
Iam unhappy with a gear hug gaps.

Nah i said most problems f2p players blaming are no exist in p2p but also i pointed that for some ppl it's not problems but part of game thay got fun, problem is thay are 5-30% of ppl who geting fun from it thats why insted of 2-3k ppl you got like 400-600 , but thats not mean evrythink is fine, for me mostly this 3 thinks culd fix game
for bg you just need off cs and gear, and change a little this hiden buff you can find in your skills book
for 3x3/6x6 just give rewards for losing
Thers alot to improve, but mainly this 3 culd be main game changer as it's content doing be most ppl
And if posible more visual cs events so ppl who not like povereveling can get fun too
Most fun to pay $ culd be new maze desings or rework of privat allod so you culd customizate it like ship, add some vendors/mining pods
I want more stuff like incoming guild privat allods, insted of pointles new temporary +20 stats item
Merge is fun but like even after merge i will miss that thinks, and nothink change expect of more ppl to play :|

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Oct 4th 2019, 12:04pm)

Friday, October 4th 2019, 10:09pm

I'd come back and play this game if they merged with the RU servers and still had the english client. The pay to play server was great but the population is way too low.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 10:42pm

Game is dead, move on they will never fix it and they will never launch classic Allods progression server for NA like they are doing for RU so enjoy the small population of maybe 150 or less on dominion day and move on. When the big 13 runed CS players disappear you know it's done for good.

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 11:43am

CM LisadLast Thursday at 4:51 PM
Dear players, I come to you with rather sad news for some and maybe good for others, but I will no longer be working for Allods Online. It's been a wonderful two years and I'm very happy that I had this opportunity. We had our ups and downs, but I really do think that this is a wonderful community, really inspiring and fun, so keep up making this game greater, you're all breathtaking! :slight_smile:

For any questions from now on you can contact Drakdish.

This was posted on Official discord

Lisad going on vacation like everyone else????

Rate this thread